At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Do you want to spend your working time making a difference in the world around you? Are you motivated by delivering excellent customer service? Do you have a passion for working within a team, and participating in projects? If so, then a career with STERIS in our Customer Support team could be a great fit for you.
At STERIS we are a leading global provider of products and services that support patient care with an emphasis on infection prevention. Our mission is to help our customers create a healthier and safer world. Working at STERIS, you GROW, LEARN and MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
We are currently recruiting for a Compensation & Benefits Analyst vacancy. This is an excellent opportunity to join us at a skilled level in a division that drives the business forwards through providing a best in class service to our employees!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Compensation & Benefits Analyst is responsible for effective, efficient, and compliant administration of employee benefits and provides guidance and assistance to UK, Europe and APAC locations related to global benefit plans. Work on benefits projects, consult with external service providers and internal departments including Human Resources, Legal and Accounting/Finance and Audit. Stay abreast of market trends to determine company's competitive position in employee benefits offering. This is a Hybrid position with three days in the Basingstoke office and two days at home per week.
They will analyze and process information related to the compensation of employees based on their positions and other compensable factors, evaluate jobs using established evaluation methodologies and recommends job placement within established grade structures. Conduct and/or participate in compensation surveys. Prepare reports and evaluate results. Participate in departmental projects.
The Compensation & Benefits Analyst sits in a fantastic position to partner with multiple internal stakeholders including HR and Business Leads to ensure that new recruits and existing employees are getting the best out of their career at STERIS! This is a great opportunity to be able to innovate and guide the business to become an employer of choice.
Duties - cont'd
- Partner with HR Managers to deliver compensation and benefits services, ensuring adherence to STERIS policy and practices.
- Educates and informs the organization about STERIS compensation and benefits policies and practices and makes recommendations based on internal and external sources/best practice.
- Manage and assist with compensation and benefits related projects. Identify, suggest, and implement ongoing process improvements.
- Own the compensation and benefits responsibilities for a handful of countries across Europe and APAC
- Utilize strong working knowledge of employee benefits to assist in the design, planning and administration of corporate employee benefit programs including medical, life insurance, pension, group income protection programs etc.
- Models' costs and employee impact analysis and drives implementation of approved changes. Prepare cost analysis of employee health and welfare benefits including calculating annual benefit premiums, employee contributions, and benefit budget by plan and location.
Duties - cont'd
- Evaluates positions for grade placement based on the content of the job and various salary survey sources. Compare jobs internally for internal equity and make recommendations for grade level changes.
- Compiles, analyzes, and interprets data to ensure internal equity and external competitiveness and makes recommendations.
- Conduct periodic audits of Compensation data to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Accountability for overseeing the administration of the company's health and welfare plans and programs.
- Responsibilities include annual renewals and contracts, tracking cost trends, recommending plan changes to ensure they remain competitive and cost-effective. Develop, produce, and distribute ongoing employee health and welfare plan communications such as summary plan descriptions, benefit bulletins, etc.
- Work with outside vendors on plan modifications, communications, and annual renewals.
Experience with markets outside of the UK is essential
Experience with Job Evaluation process and market analysis is essential
Up-to-date knowledge of relevant UK benefits regulations and legislation, while knowledge of international benefits trends a plus
A Bachelors degree in Huma Resources is desirable, but experience will be considered in lieu of this
STERIS is a leading global provider of products and services that support patient care with an emphasis on infection prevention. WE HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD by providing innovative healthcare, life sciences and dental products and services. STERIS is a $5 billion, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 17,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
STERIS strives to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 41444
Job Category: Human Resources
Basingstoke, HAM, GB, RG21 4EQ
Life at STERIS