Who Are We?
Taking care of our customers, our communities and each other. That's the Travelers Promise. By honoring this commitment, we have maintained our reputation as one of the best property casualty insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join us to discover a culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives on collaboration. Imagine loving what you do and where you do it.
What Is the Opportunity?
In this role you will provide consulting support to the Europe business leaders, in development and execution of strategy.
The support you will provide will span current state situational analysis; strategy choice formulation, prioritising business capability investment, support for communicating strategy and monitoring target outcomes. Support creation of the regular report packs for leadership meetings, regulatory meetings and strategy update meetings.
This role is eligible for a £5,000 new joiner referral bonus. If you are successfully referred by an employee at Travelers Europe, both you and the person who referred you could be eligible for this bonus.
Travelers Europe currently offers flexibility to employees who wish to work on a hybrid basis in accordance with our Hybrid Work Arrangements Policy. This entails full time employees working three days a week in the office and two days at home (or pro rata for part-time employees). This policy may be changed at the Company's discretion.
What Will You Do?
- Perform research and current state analysis: define challenges, and pain points.
- Provides facts and analysis to assist the leadership team in solving complex business problems.
- Support internal and external situational analysis and strategy choice formulation.
- Help define future business capability and operating model change.
- Support investment prioritisation and business case development.
- Assists in building storylines and presentations to communicate current and future state.
- Support creation of the regular report packs for leadership meetings, regulatory meetings and strategy update meetings.
- Support monitoring of capability performance and targeted business outcomes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What Will Our Ideal Candidate Have?
- MBA or equivalent.
- ACII qualification.
- Consulting experience (top 5 or senior internal role).
- Advanced communication skills; verbal and written.
- Experience of researching and designing effective insurance operating models.
- Experience of the specialty insurance market - market performance, operating models.
What is a Must Have?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Good understanding of insurance financials.
- An ability to analyse business plans, business performance and develop scenarios to support investment and strategy decision making.
What Is in It for You?
- Private Medical Insurance: On commencement of employment, you are eligible for single cover provided by Travelers, with the option to add cover for your dependents, at your expense through payroll deduction.
- Retirement: Travelers will make a basic contribution of 9% of pensionable salary to your Group Personal Pension Plan ("GPPP"). If you decide to contribute an additional amount from your salary, you will receive an increased company contribution up to a maximum of 3%. This would bring the total company contribution to 12%.
- Holiday Entitlement: Start your career at Travelers with a minimum of 25 days holiday entitlement annually, plus the opportunity to purchase additional days to allow for up to a total of 35 holidays per year.
- Wellness Programme: The Travelers wellness programme is comprised of tools and resources that empower you to achieve your wellness goals. In addition, our Employee Assistance programme provides access to professional counseling services and other resources to support your daily life needs. Through the EAP, you're eligible for five free counseling sessions with a licensed therapist.
- Volunteer Encouragement: We have a deep commitment to the communities we serve and encourage our employees to get involved. Travelers has a Matching Gift and Volunteer Rewards programme that enables you to give back to the charity of your choice.
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We value the unique abilities and talents each individual brings to our organization and recognize that we benefit in numerous ways from our differences.
If you are a candidate and have specific questions regarding the physical requirements of this role, please send us an email so we may assist you.
Travelers reserves the right to fill this position at a level above or below the level included in this posting.
To learn more about our comprehensive benefit programs please visit http://careers.travelers.com/life-at-travelers/benefits/.