RWE Supply & Trading GmbH
To start as soon as possible, full time / part time, permanent
We are looking for an experienced leader to become the Head of Credit Risk Management UK. Credit Risk Management within RWE Group is a part of RWE Finance & Credit Risk as a central function responsible for assessing, managing and approving counterparty credit exposures for all parts of the business. The international team is responsible for financial, trading, supplier and other credit risks in a two digit billion area.
- Management of Credit Risk for allocated counterparties with focus on UK & Ireland on behalf of RWE operating companies particularly Trading and Renewables
- Reduce credit losses in the light of risk/return to an adequate level
- Take responsibility to secure high quality of counterparty analysis
- Support group wide acting team "Credit - Liquidity Risk management"
- Ensuring a smooth operations in the day-to-day business to support in the end-to-end process as well as projects and workstreams - all in line with agreed KPIs
- Leading, developing and motivation of a credit analyst team. Building and maintaining a culture of trust and team spirit where targets are achieved with joint efforts
Overall the role requires extensive leadership experience and a proven track record of professional experience in Credit Risk Management. The successful candidate will need to be a results-orientated, executive level manager, possessing strong people management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong academic background, educated to degree level or equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years relevant professional experience in Credit Risk Management with high focus on quality of counterpart analysis and deep understanding of credit risk exposure methods and of liquidity - credit impacts
- Extensive leadership experience and skills that drive high performance in line with the company's values and for multi national teams
- Proven ability to train and develop young talent in their career in credit analysis
- Self-confidence and willingness to defend own views where appropriate and required
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to understand RWE´s "big picture" and convey complex contents on all management levels in a way that is actionable for the business
- Excellent command of English language, German advantageous
Advantageous, but not a must
- Experience in managing internal projects such as 'AI' implementation an advantage
What we value most is passion, willingness to learn and a determined and resilient work ethic. So, even if you think you do not yet display all of the skills above we would still like to hear from you.
Further we welcome applications from individuals who may not be able to commit to full-time roles. At RWEST, finding the right person for the job is our top priority, and we are willing to explore flexible arrangements.
Benefits you can rely on
We really appreciate you going the extra mile and using every ounce of energy when the heat is on. That's why we want to make your time with us as enjoyable as possible. At RWE we value our employees and strive to create a supportive and inclusive work environment. With a range of competitive benefits, we not only offer excellent development prospects and an attractive remuneration package, but also take care of your well-being and understand that life-work integration is essential. Also our offer includes the following perks:
London - Heart of the City next door to the Bank of England. Good commuting options and subsidised gym membership
- Task oriented and hybrid working model
- Join a diverse and multicultural team in a highly dynamic and rapidly growing business
Apply now with just a few clicks: ad code 84837
Any questions? Madlen Krembel, M: +49-162-2960416 (Recruiting)
We look forward to meeting you!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. #inclusionmatters
Of course, you can find us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Xing, too.
RWE Supply & Trading is the interface between RWE and the energy markets around the world. Around 2,000 employees from over 70 different countries trade electricity, gas, commodities and CO2 emission allowances. The trading entity also ensures the commercial optimisation of RWE's power plant dispatch and markets electricity from RWE.