The TP ICAP Group is a world leading provider of market infrastructure.
Our purpose is to provide clients with access to global financial and commodities markets, improving price discovery, liquidity, and distribution of data, through responsible and innovative solutions.
Through our people and technology, we connect clients to superior liquidity and data solutions.
The Group is home to a stable of premium brands. Collectively, TP ICAP is the largest interdealer broker in the world by revenue, the number one Energy & Commodities broker in the world, the world's leading provider of OTC data, and an award winning all-to-all trading platform.
The Group operates from more than 60 offices in 27 countries. We are 5,300 people strong. We work as one to achieve our vision of being the world's most trusted, innovative, liquidity and data solutions specialist.
This role is within the Financial Reporting team which is responsible for the main external reporting obligations within the wider EMEA Finance team across TP ICAP in EMEA, particularly the Statutory & Regulatory reporting for all the legal entities within the EMEA region.
This role will support the delivery of statutory and regulatory reporting requirements as well as involve in various Finance related projects and initiatives.
This is a hands-on finance role, suited to a self-starter with strong communication, organisational and analytical skills. Being able to work efficiently whilst ensuring a quality and controlled delivery of information is paramount. The role will interact heavily with the other key areas of the finance function.
- Assist planning and delivery of annual statutory accounts for EMEA controlled entities.
- Assist delivery of all BAU prudential regulatory reporting requirements under FCA, EBA NFA, CFTC, etc.
- Involve in internal capital & resource monitoring incl. working closely with the Risk and Business to analyse and assess the Capital & Reporting impacts.
- Support implementation of the new Investment Firm Prudential Regime.
- Support the execution of Legal entity rationalisation project.
- Build strong working relationships across wider EMEA Finance team, Group Finance and Company Secretarial team.
Experience / Competences
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with significant post qualification experience in financial and/or regulatory control roles.
- Experience in delivering new reporting requirements and process change.
- Experience of Oracle Financials and Onestream preferred.
- Skilled in Microsoft applications software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.).
- Understanding of accounting principles, GAAP and IFRS.
- In depth knowledge of what a good control environment looks like.
- Knowledge about the changes in global regulations and the continued desire to expand knowledge base.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills at all levels of the organisation.
- Strong personal organisation skills including multi-tasking, prioritisation and delivery.
- Self-motivated, resilient and goal orientated - able to take responsibility and ownership.
- Analytical and inquisitive - ability to identify problems, propose remedies and implement solutions.
- Attention to detail - accurate deliverables without loss of clarity, timeliness or sight of the bigger picture.
Not The Perfect Fit?
Concerned that you may not meet the criteria precisely? At TP ICAP, we wholeheartedly believe in fostering inclusivity and cultivating a work environment where everyone can flourish, regardless of your personal or professional background. If you are enthusiastic about this role but find that your experience doesn't align perfectly with every aspect of the job description, we strongly encourage you to apply. You may be the ideal candidate for this position or another opportunity within our organisation. Our dedicated Talent Acquisition team is here to assist you in recognising how your unique skills and abilities can be a valuable contribution. Don't hesitate to take the leap and explore the possibilities. Your potential is what truly matters to us.
We know that the best innovation happens when diverse people with different perspectives and skills work together in an inclusive atmosphere. That's why we're building a culture where everyone plays a part in making people feel welcome, ready and willing to contribute. TP ICAP Accord - our Employee Network - is a central to this. As well as representing specific groups, TP ICAP Accord helps increase awareness, collaboration, shares best practice, and holds our firm to account for driving continuous cultural improvement.
UK - 135 Bishopsgate - London