What is Flagstone?
Flagstone is many things. An online savings platform, reinventing how individuals, businesses, and charities manage, protect, and grow their cash. A diverse group of people, bound by a collaborative spirit, and shared purpose. And lastly, a thriving, profitable business - where smart people do their best work.
Each definition shares a common thread: our unique culture. It's our pride and joy. And our competitive advantage.
A feel for our culture:
To revolutionise the savings market, we need to be at our best. But high performance takes more than talent - it takes a culture of kindness, respect, and growth.
That's why we're building a diverse, inclusive community, where your voice is heard and valued. Where, with close support and room to develop, you can surpass even your own expectations. And be rewarded for it.
We may not change the world, but we can change the world of financial technology. And all it takes is a winning mix of drive, talent, and empathy. Our culture celebrates all three.
But enough about us. Let's talk about you.
Does this sound like you?
You're an ambitious and driven accounts assistant, ideally with 2 years' experience, and looking to join a dynamic and growing company. You're excited to work with in a small team where you can really take ownership of the role, shape processes and help the team mature its form and function. You enjoy collaborating and working towards a common goal, but also someone who's excited to forge a new way to save.
What you'll do:
As an Accounts Assistant in our Finance team, you'll support the team with core finance processing and reporting ensuring the smooth running of day-to-day activities.
You'll also play a critical role, ensuring that all corporate financial transactions are processed accurately and in a timely manner, act as the first point of contact for finance queries, escalating where required, and work with the Head of Finance/ Financial controller to assess and approve existing processes; identifying process improvements and cost saving opportunities where they exist.
What you'll bring:
- Ideally 2 years' Finance and Accounts experience, with a track record of supporting a growing organisation.
- An appetite for identifying process improvements, and ensuring the smooth running of day-to-day activities.
- Working towards a recognised finance qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Highly proficient with Excel and large data sets, and previous experience using accounting packages.
How we reward you:
At Flagstone, the benefits extend beyond false gifts like "fruit and snacks". Instead, we invest in your health, wealth, and professional development. Here's a selection of our benefits:
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance (four times your annual salary)
- Dental/optical care
- Matched pension contributions (5%)
- Income protection
- Around the World in 90 days (remote working)
- £1,000 annual learning bursary
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Remote working kit
- Employee share scheme
- Additional 3 days community and charity leave each year
- Quarterly half days for Wellness leave
- Flexible bank holidays
- Gym discount
All are welcome.
At Flagstone, we're assembling a diverse team that defies our industry's norms. Think this role could suit you? We encourage you to apply, no matter your background.