Life changing therapies. Global impact. Bridge to thousands of biopharma companies and their patients.
We are PCI.
Our investment is in People who make an impact, drive progress and create a better tomorrow. Our strategy includes building teams across our global network to pioneer and shape the future of PCI.
- To perform routine laboratory procedures right first time with minimal personal OOS results.
- To assist in the planning and prioritising of own day to day workload in line with client requirements and adapt this where necessary in line with client needs and expectations.
- To ensure that all work carried out complies with departmental procedures and is cGMP compliant.
- To ensure that all personal lead times are complied with, subject to the absence of attenuating circumstances.
- To assist in the performance of project work within the team, as required.
- To assist in the development and validation of laboratory procedures within the team, as required.
- To communicate effectively with others on site and to assist with departmental problem solving as required.
- To ensure that all health and safety procedures are adhered to with respect to personal duties and the duties of others.
- To undertake other laboratory and business related tasks as and when required to meet department and business needs and within the scope of the job-holder's capabilities and responsibilities.
- To undertake such tasks or ad hoc projects as and when required to meet department and business needs and within the scope of the job-holder's capabilities and responsibilities
Join us and be part of building the bridge between life changing therapies and patients. Let's talk future
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Statement:
PCI Pharma Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.