Category: Product Management
JobSchedule: Full time
Posted Date: 2024-01-08T20:55:08+00:00
You enjoy shaping the future of product innovation as a core leader, driving value for customers, guiding successful launches, and exceeding expectations. Join our dynamic team and make a meaningful impact by delivering high-quality products that resonate with clients.
As a Product Manager in EMEA Payments you are an integral part of the team that innovates new product offerings and leads the end-to-end product life cycle. As a core leader, you are responsible for acting as the voice of the customer and developing profitable products that provide customer value. Utilizing your deep understanding of how to get a product off the ground, you guide the successful launch of products, gather crucial feedback, and ensure top-tier client experiences. With a strong commitment to scalability, resiliency, and stability, you collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality products that exceed customer expectations.
Payments Product Management is a dynamic and diverse Product team responsible for product strategy, development and commercialization of the payments solutions that J.P. Morgan delivers to global clients. These product solutions cover across 13 EMEA countries and support our corporate and financial clients.
The Core Cash Product Manager is accountable driving and delivering on the product strategy for EMEA Cross Border payments, product development, product commercialization and the day to day management of the product and profit and loss (P&L). The Product Manager will need to ensure that the product solution is fit for purpose and operating in line with all market and regulatory requirements, whilst ensuring the day to day programs and operations are effectively managed.
- Extensive collaboration with Sales, Service, Treasury, Operations, Technology, Risk, Compliance and Legal
- P&L (Profit & Loss) ownership including accurate financial planning, analytics and delivery against revenue and expense targets
- Define and deliver the EMEA Wires Payment product strategy ensuring we achieve market leading and innovative capabilities with reduced risk and costs whilst driving increased financial profitability
- Subject matter expert in payments in Wire Payments across all EMEA countries
- End-to-end understanding and accountability of payment execution
- Demonstrate a lead role in the payment industry through membership of industry working groups
- Drive thought leadership into our strategy, clients and the market
- Regular collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders in order to identify, develop and implement new solutions and product improvements that are globally consistent
- Design, present and own internal training and client facing materials
- Anticipate internal and external factors impacting the various Legal Entities and implementing plans to mitigate risks and capitalize on opportunities
- Understand the risks inherent in the product and drive programs to reduce or eliminate
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing solutions, either for clients or for improvement of internal processes, including development of roadmap/plan and timelines for execution
- Creative problem solver, capable of developing innovative and differentiated solutions
- Experience with and/or prior collaboration with Sales, Service, Operations and Technology
- Execution-oriented self-starter who likes to take initiative
- Commercial mindset with thought leadership
- Past experience in the Financial Services and payments business
- Demonstrated track record of managing risk
- Proven communication, presentation, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills including Excel, PowerPoint (PitchPro), Word and Tableau
Development opportunities with this role include
- Significant global and regional networking opportunities
- Gain experience of state-of-the-art banking payment products
- Be coached and supported by a large team