Global Licensee Implementation Specialist Location:
Bracknell (Hybrid working)
This role is a core support function for the licensee team and partner network with a focus around on-going support of the business unit, projects, process improvement and implementation. There will be an opportunity for relationship/commercial management development whilst delivering general support to the wider team through administration duties and collaboration with peers.
This person is responsible for:
- Project management and delivery of licensee Opex/Capex projects working with key stakeholders both internally and externally to meet critical deadlines and budgetary requirements. Partnering with the LAC & International Licensee Business Transformation Managers to manage & support implementation phase gathering key KPI data to add to overall project success plan.
- Partnering with the BSC and Business Transformation Managers for Licensees (both international and LAC) to on-board, off-board and transfer new markets as and when required.
- Supporting the Regional leaders with project management and delivery of value-add initiatives in line with the strategic plan.
Support Team Operations:
- Work on process improvement of RDF submissions exploring better ways to feed data into the monthly performance reports. Work with the LAC region on aligned processes. Accountable for SalesForce management on MAGs
- Partnering with business stakeholders to drive corporate finance initiatives that impact the licensee network.
- Coach licensee countries on Medallia driving results through calls and reports / communications.
- Partner with Licensee Support Specialist on effective management and administration of licensee legal agreements that will include contracts, addendums and LOIs in line with company and legal requirements. Supporting Regional leaders with drawing up agreements, working with business partners, whilst being accountable for SalesForce and storage management. Work within Record Retention policies whilst driving improvement of online storage solutions.
- General administration duties in line with business needs that could include shared mailbox management, escalation of IT tickets, communications, data collection, SalesForce management, Intranet updates and K Drive/Cloud support.
- Working with licensee partners to resolve complaints.
Authority / influence over resources:
Responsible for implementation of capex projects, management and support of licensee finances through the effective influence of internal and external stakeholders, escalating issues in a timely manner.
Effective diary management to support the wider licensee team with the implementation of value-add initiatives, creation of global events and communications.
Authority for change:
- Driving partner satisfaction / internal stakeholder satisfaction
- Delivering upon agreed projects for commercial gain
- Driving NPS improvement throughout the partner network
- Indirectly increasing licensee department revenue
- Owning and problem-solving issues arising from smaller markets via monthly calls
Project management experience
Professional standard to MS Office
Ability to self-motivate and operate independently
Strong presentation skills
Ability to manage upwards both within ABG and across the licensee organisations
Effective time-management skills
Degree educated or equivalent
Process improvement (Lean, Six Sigma)
Legal framework understanding
Experience in change management
Front-line car rental operational experience
Experience in events management
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) provided by Health Assured - 24/7 support for your mental health and wellbeing
- Employee discounts on car rental across Avis Budget Group (including Zipcar).
- Friends and family discount
- Pension contribution
- ABG Employee Rental Policy
Avis Budget Group is a leading global provider of mobility solutions, operating three of the most recognized brands in the industry through Avis, Budget and Zipcar, the world's leading car-sharing network. Together our brands offer a range of options, from car and truck rental to on-demand car sharing that bring vehicles closer to where and when customers need them, by the minute, the hour, one-way, daily, weekly and months-long reservations. Our brands represent a mobility ecosystem of more than 11,000 locations in approximately 180 countries. With more than 70 years of experience in managing global fleets and with one of the largest fleets of connected cars in the world, we are committed to innovation and are moving the future of mobility forward.