Real Assets Investment Executive
You would join as an Executive (equivalent to an Associate in an investment bank) in the Diversified Utilities team, which is responsible for investing into and active asset management of networks and associated infrastructure. Networks are critical to deliver the energy transition to net zero, and we are committed to invest and manage our portfolio in line with global net zero emissions by 204.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You'll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
You will build and run detailed financial models and associated analysis, for potential acquisitions as well as existing investments. You will be working with senior investment professionals to pursue potential acquisitions, assisting with due diligence and other analysis, along with conducting research on potential acquisitions and sector themes.
What you offer
- Knowledge and skills in financial modelling and corporate finance are considered important for this role.
- As such, you may have experience within an investment bank, infrastructure fund, and/or similar industry. You will likely have 1+ years of professional experience.
- You will be degree educated, be highly numerate, and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- One wellbeing leave day per year and minimum 25 days of annual leave.
- Primary carers are eligible for minimum 20 weeks paid leave and minimum 6 weeks for secondary carer
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, psychological and financial wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Program
- Recognition and service awards