interactive investor is an award-winning investment platform that puts its customers in control of their financial future.
We’ve been helping investors for over 25 years. We’ve seen market highs and lows and been resilient throughout. We’re now the UK’s number one flat-fee investment platform, with assets under administration approaching £59 billion and over 400,000 customers.
For a simple, flat monthly fee we provide a secure home for your pensions, ISAs and investments. We offer a wide choice of over 40,000 UK and international investment options, including shares, funds, trusts and ETFs.
We also bring impartial, expert content from our award-winning financial journalists, highly engaged community of investors, and daily newsletters and insights.
WHAT WE STAND FOR:
It’s simple ... we want our customers to feel confident and in control, for interactive investor to go from strength to strength, and for ii to be a workplace where we can all thrive. Our customer-driven approach and bold values sit at the heart of this. We are honest, straight-talking and transparent with our customers and our colleagues. We are decisive and take ownership of what we say and deliver. We are ambitious and passionate about what we believe is right for our customers, our teams, ourselves and interactive investor.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
We are recruiting for a Proposition Lead to help develop our offering for our investor audience. The role’s purpose is to understand and match the varied needs of the audience to business growth aspirations, initiating price changes and products and then overseeing their development and delivery into live. There’s then a need to monitor the performance of the proposition set and identify opportunities for optimization.
Requirements KEY RESPONSIBLITIES:
• Use insight to get a deep understanding of the needs and wants of consumer segments and develop motivating propositions to help them
• Commission and analyse in-house and third-party research to better understand the market, the competitor set and the audience.
• Identify opportunities for propositions that deliver value for the customer, and for the business.
• Understand the dynamics of our pricing model and recommend changes to optimise it to stay competitive, drive growth and retain profitability.
• Work closely with Marketing, Product and Finance to deliver these propositions to market.
• Support with business case development for each proposition and get buy-in for approval and change resource
• Lead as an SME on Active Investors within the business. Keep current with industry trends, supply side developments, business direction and emerging competitor activity and have these inform the proposition roadmap.
• Support the management of in-life portfolio of propositions to ensure the intended value is being driven.
• Maintain the first line of Risk/Compliance defence by ensuring individual adherence to business processes and procedures that are designed to meet the regulatory standards set out in the relevant FCA rules and guidance.
• Make informed risk decisions and effectively and credibly debate and challenge management recommendations within your role in line with the approved Risk Management Framework.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Strong experience of the D2C platform industry
• Investment experience and understanding
• Experience in customer research and insight
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Strong understanding of data and analytical abilities
• Deep analytical capabilities with the ability to leverage data and technology to scale performance
• Experience in a high growth business and a regulated organisation
• Expertise in customer loyalty
• Data driven
• Proactive and self-driven networker
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• Able to present well to all levels of an organisation
• Resilient and resourceful
• Knowledge of the regulatory environment and associated risks that require managing.
STRAIGHT TALKING | MOVING WITH SPEED | OWNING THE OUTCOME
• Clear communicator
• Strong team player
• Demonstrated passion and drive for delivering the best outcome
• Moving with speed - delivering faster and better
• Decisive and take ownership of outcomes
• Not afraid to challenge and be open to challenges