Description & Requirements
About the Position
We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Category Finance Manager to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The role lies within the Northern Europe business unit operating from our office in The Shard.
You'll be joining a hard-working team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. You'll be reporting into Carlotta Vallecoccia, Meals Commercial Finance Lead
Owning the forecasting of the financial performance of the UK Meals business and understanding drivers of performance will be your primary responsibility alongside contributing toward the long term strategic planning of our categories, especially from a pricing/RGM perspective.
In brief, you will be responsible for;
- Owner of full Meals (Total UK Meals) P&L including visibility of financial performance and drivers (Volume, Price, COGS, Mix etc. ) in short & medium term
- Ownership of budget & strat plan process
- Ownership of long term RGM plan à understanding performance of each sub-category and trajectory, relative pricing power by sub-cat considering brand equity and competition, optimising PPA curve and pack strategy etc.
- Working closely with Demand Planning on volume link with supply chain
- Supporting marketing team on innovation business cases ensuring adequate benchmarking, profitability, cannibalization etc.
Qualifications & Experience
- Top class analytical and organizational skills, fluent in excel. Pragmatic probabilistic mindset and a pro-active team player
- Resilience: You're able to bounce back after a disappointment or set back, big or small. And always continue to move onward & upward.
- Proactive: You're a go getter, you're not easily thrown off your game, not even when you get resistance.
- Curiosity, positivity & enthusiasm: You're curious, positive and enthusiastic. People know you as the driver of the team.
- High pressure: You don't get easily stressed by pressure, on the opposite, a demanding and dynamic environment is what keeps you energized.
- Teamwork: Achieving results is nice, but achieving results with the team is simply the best. As a great teammate, you will sometimes being the leader, sometimes a follower but always working towards the same common goal together with your teammates.
What we offer you
- At Kraft Heinz, we're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It's true: Our employees are what makes us successful. As part of the Kraft Heinz family you're supported to grow and achieve and will be recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You're given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won't do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
- An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for our people!
- A fast career track like only few other companies can match
- Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on talent
- Always room for new insights; if you have a phenomenal idea, please let us know, and we can set it in action!
Location(s)London - The Shard
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Underrepresented Ethnic Minority Groups/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected classes.
Kraft Heinz is a global food company with a delicious heritage. With iconic and emerging food and beverage brands around the world, we deliver the best taste, fun and quality to every meal table we touch. We're on a mission to disrupt not only our own business, but the global food industry. A consumer obsession and unexpected partnerships fuel our progress as we drive innovation across every part of our company. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.