Prestigious International Bank based in London, are looking to recruit an additional Investment Advisory Director, to come onboard and be part of their expanding Investment Team. To be considered for this position, you must be CFA qualified.
The Investment Team works alongside the Private Banking business and offers a wealth management service, aiming to assist High Net Worth clients by defining their strategic goals and offering specialised and tailored solutions to professionally manage, grow and diversify the future of family and intergenerational wealth. The offering is a full-service investment management capability; discretionary, non-discretionary, advisory, execution only, offshore trust and fiduciary services delivered in full compliance with the FCA regulations.
Main responsibilities of the Investment Advisory Director, will include;
Full investment capability, reporting to the Head of Investments and supporting the team of Relationship Managers, in the provision of investment management services.
- Investment Advisory: Providing end to end investment advisory capabilities to the clients of our client whilst complying with the necessary business and regulatory standards. Driving improvements to the advisory model to ensure best in class solutions and client service. Contribute to the identification of new service levels within the field of advisory such as managed advisory or advisory portfolio management.
- Idea Generation: Contributing to the tactical positioning of the Group by offering market observations and product knowledge to the investment team. Contribute to product idea generation and identify new segments and product types to enhance the offering, such as structured product advisory.
- Client Engagement: Formulate investment strategy for the UK advisory business. Liaising directly with clients to support commercial goals of our client. Perform portfolios reviews with clients and build share of wallet
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience, qualifications and skills;
- Minimum 7 years wealth management experience
- Minimum graduate degree in finance related field
- RDR level 4 qualification (minimum)
- CFA charter holder or equivalent is required
- Has a solid understanding of the bedrock financial theory
- Investment research and investment strategy experience essential
- Professional or personal experience with middle east region is preferred
- Understand procedures for securities dealing & forex trades, via treasury dealers
- Understanding UK structured product market designed for retail
- In depth understanding of the UK regulatory environment
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills & communication skills
- Able to prepare investment business case and pitch investment ideas