Our client are a vibrant construction and property development group who design and deliver innovative high end residential developments.
They are recruiting for an experienced Finance Director to join their business. You'll be running a construction business with a 30-40m turnover.
You will play an integral part of the business within a fast paced, dynamic environment for a company which will support you to reach your full potential.
Responsibilities include - Finance Director
- Cashflow management (daily and medium/long-term forecasting)
- Weekly/Monthly Management Accounts preparation
- Reconciliations oversight
- Preparation of budgets and forecasting
- Management of good accounts payable practice and systems implementation
- Expenses management
- Group VAT submissions
- End-of-year audit management with auditors
- Management of key insurance cover across the business.
- Handling HR and outsourced payroll (including all benefits - pensions, medical, life assurance
If you're interested in this opportunity, then please apply with your CV.