Invoice Finance Risk Manager, North West, remote based.
Bibby Financial Services have an exciting opportunity available for a reliable Invoice Finance Risk Manager
to join our team on a Remote contract but a presence will be needed in our Northern offices
. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis
and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £46,000 - £53,000 per annum, plus benefits.
We've supported small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) since 1982 and today we support more than 9000 businesses worldwide. We are proud to help businesses, both big and small to grow and thrive in domestic and international markets. Why us?
We're in the business of relationships. Whether working together or supporting our clients, that's what makes us stand out from the crowd.
We know our value lies in our brilliant people, It is fast-paced and varied, and we can handle it. We trust each other, take ownership, work flexibly, have fun and deliver for our clients every time.
We empower our colleagues to be themselves and grow in the way they want - we believe in them and celebrate their success.
As our Invoice Finance Risk Manager
, we will reward you and your hard work with:
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Company pension scheme
- Wide range of flexible benefits, such as gym membership, technology, or health assessments
- Access to an online wellbeing centre
- Range of discounts from many businesses
- 25 days holiday which increases with service and options to buy or sell more
- Electric Vehicle/Plug-in Hybrid Vehicle (EV/PHEV) scheme
As our Invoice Finance Risk Manager,
you will be responsible for overseeing the management of all aspects of risk in the Commercial Business Centre, ensuring the safety and recoverability of Bibby's investment in this area. The Risk Manager will also be involved in developing and sharing best practice and driving business improvement. Responsibilities as our Invoice Finance Risk Manager:
What we are looking for in our ideal Invoice Finance Risk Manager:
- Credit Risk Management: The role provides credit risk management support and oversight of the Business Centre portfolio. Undertake thorough Portfolio Reviews with the Relationship Managers, escalating appropriate cases to Watchlist status, advising Head of Risk and Head of Business Centre and agreeing appropriate strategies/actions.
- Underwriting/ Sanctioning: Support the growth of the Business Unit by sensible structure and sanction of new and existing business when required that meet BFS criteria.
- Assist Relationship Managers in assessing and structuring business proposals to the highest standards and where appropriate visit with the Relationship team in order to establish BFSUK risk appetite for the deal.
- Recoveries/ Legal actions: Oversee and guide the recovery of high risk situations and client failures ensuring the appropriate speed and toughness of approach is maintained. Ensure reporting is concise and accurate at all times, providing an up to date picture of expected recovery, actions taken and to be taken.
- Sampling: Carry out sampling checks within the Business Unit to ensure adherence to policies and quality of decision making, highlighting any weaknesses to the Head of Risk and Head of Busines Centre together with suggestions for improvements.
- Established Invoice Finance/ABL professional
- High level of risk management experience including the ability to identify adverse trends and devise appropriate action plans
- Ability to participate in difficult/contentious meeting situations at varying levels including Board level
- Sound knowledge of insolvency methods and related legal procedures
- Strong IT (including Excel and Word, Aquarius, Risk Factor), numeracy and analytical (understand and interpret data presented) skills
- Attention to detail (delivery accurate results)
- Customer service (delivery of high quality service to BFS colleagues, clients and prospects)
- Planning & Organisational skills (use available resources and time to deliver targeted results)
- Excellent communication and analysis
There's no place quite like BFS and we're proud of that. It's all down to our colleagues - they make us the business with which every SME wants to partner.
If you would like to join us, please click ‘Apply
' today to be considered as our Invoice Finance Risk Manager
- we would love to hear from you!
We're absolutely committed to being a truly inclusive place to work, where everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their true potential. Let us know if you need adjustments to support you through any stage of the recruitment process.
We reserve the right to close applications early. No agencies, please.