SF Recruitment are delighted to be working exclusively with a Coventry based business in the recruitment of a Part time Accountant. This is an excellent opportunity for a hands on accountant to undertake an A-Z accounting role for a subsidiary company within the group. Whilst the role is sole charge for the subsidiary, the successful candidate will be based in Coventry with Group Finance - a small team.
Hours - 27 per week - our client can be flexible around the hours worked and specific days.
£45,000 - (Full time equivalent)
25 days holiday
• Financial Accounting to include posting & checking invoices, sales & purchase ledger, cash book and stock reconciliation & journals.
• Understand and efficiently complete trial balance reconciliation and Working Paper Management to include journals (Accruals/Prepayments), expenses, intercompany recharges and management fees, fixed assets, balance sheet reconciliation and salaries.
• Management Accounting to include preparation of monthly Management Accounts, reporting, commentary on key financial variances and sales/profit reporting.
• Cashflow Management to include debtor chasing, customer queries, sales order queries, customer return, aged debt, debtor accounts & statements and supplier management working alongside the Managing Director.
• Banking to include payment processing, posting cash received and other payments and Company Credit card management
• Additional Finance to include payroll processing, reconciliation & journals, pension, driving license check, VAT, PAYE & NI, Audit and Year End preparation, co-ordinating with Financial Stakeholders (Bank and Government)
• There will be other duties in relation to annual audit and audit preparation along with support in the preparation and presentation of annual budgets.
This is a great opportunity to undertake a hands on A-Z role working flexibly on a part time basis.