with previous accounting experience within the manufacturing industry and good knowledge of Sage is required for a State-of-the-Art Manufacturing Workshop based in Oldham, Greater Manchester.
Starting from £35,000 per annum (negotiable depending on experience) + Benefits (33 days holiday, company pension, progression opportunities)
Oldham, Greater ManchesterJOB TYPE:
Full-Time, Permanent WORKING HOURS:
37.5 hours per week, Monday to FridayJOB OVERVIEW
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Management Accountant with previous accounting experience within the manufacturing industry and good knowledge of Sage.
The role of the Management Accountant is essentially one of progression. The post holder will work closely alongside the Finance team, driving out waste wherever possible from the day-to-day processes. Alongside this you will assist the Financial Controller with their day-to-day tasks, therefore gaining experience within all levels of the business.
Working as the Management Accountant you will provide accountancy support to all functions within P&R and operate as Deputy to the Financial Controller whilst utilising the full benefits of the Sage accounting package to drive improvements. APPLY TODAY
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.DUTIES
Your duties as Management Accountant will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Reporting pack information
- Manufacture Costs, Sales & Margin Reporting
- Compliance reporting HMRC
- Finance process and reporting improvements
- Stock valuations & provisions
- Assist with annual budget pack preparation
- Preparation of annual audit pack
- Reporting on manufacturing performance
- Working Capital reporting
- Development of financial KPIs
- Adhoc financial modelling and reporting
- Extensive experience in a Management Accounting role (essential)
- Manufacturing industry experience (essential)
- Standard Costing methodology
HOW TO APPLY
- Desire to learn and progress
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CVs of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P11846
Full-Time, Permanent Accounting and Finance Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Oldham, Greater Manchester. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awdonline | http://www.awdo.co.uk