RAC have the exciting opportunity to appoint a Finance Analyst to join our fast-paced and engaging Consumer Roadside division team on a permanent basis. This role will be a hybrid role, where you will spend two days in the office in Bristol, Bradley Stoke and three days at home.
The core function of this role is to support the Business Partner and drive the financial performance of Consumer Roadside along with provide full and accurate financial information, decision support, financial guidance and advice, insight and commercial challenge.
What You'll Do...
On a day-to-day basis you will be supporting the Business Partner, helping to drive the financial performance
- Provide business area with effective financial insight, analysis and challenge
- Support provision of financial appraisal and decision support
- Support the business area in developing annual budgets and forecasting
- Support in the development and maintenance of a suite of reports that fulfil the needs of your business partners, incorporating both volume and value measures
- Provide monthly MI reports for the Finance and IP team.
What You'll Need...
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is part qualified and looking to develop their career. You will need a good understanding of basic accounting principles as well as the following;
- Advanced MS Excel skills, inc Power Query ETL.
- Strong communication skills
- Holds an accounting/finance degree; or
- Currently studying for a qualification in accountancy (AAT/CIMA/ACCA); or
- Demonstrable experience of working within a finance team
In return, we offer...
At the RAC, our colleagues do whatever it takes to help our customers. And we believe in rewarding you in return. As well as a competitive salary, there's also an annual bonus scheme in place. Plus, you'll have all these extra benefits
- FREE RAC Breakdown cover from day one
- Car salary sacrifice scheme - including offers on electric vehicles
- Hybrid working
- Group Life Assurance of up to 4 x salary
- Colleague Share Scheme - a unique opportunity to become an owner of our business and share in the future success of the RAC!
Health and wellbeing benefits - including healthcare cash plan and private medical insurance and a number of lifestyle discounted benefits