Senior Insight Manager - Nestlé CPG Team
Let's be unstoppable together!
Circana (formerly IRI and NPD) is the leading advisor on the complexity of consumer behavior. Through unparalleled technology, advanced analytics, cross-industry data, and deep expertise, we provide clarity that helps almost 7,000 of the world's leading brands and retailers take action and unlock business growth. We understand more about the complete consumer, the complete store, and the complete wallet so our clients can go beyond the data to apply insights, ignite innovation, meet consumer demand, and outpace the competition.
At Circana, we are fueled by our passion for continuous learning and growth, we seek and share feedback freely, and we celebrate victories both big and small in an environment that is flexible and accommodating to our work and personal lives. We have a global commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as we believe in the undeniable strength that diversity brings to our business, employees, clients, and communities (with us you can always bring your full self to work). Join our inclusive, committed team to be a challenger, own outcomes, and stay curious together.
Learn more at www.circana.com.
The CPG department works with some of the UK's leading clients, providing solutions to business challenges based upon our data. The team are responsible for client retention, contract renewal, and revenue growth through products and services which meet the business needs of clients. The overall aim is to boost our client's market or category understanding whilst building brand equity.
What will you be doing?
This will involve working directly with one of our largest client relationships, utilizing our extensive industry knowledge and data to provide valuable insights to solve their business challenges. The Senior Insight Manager is a crucial member of the team, and the ideal candidate would need to have a high degree of autonomy, curiosity, and problem-solving capabilities. The candidate should have a track record of using innovative and inspiring insight to grow client's business, paired with superb organizational and interpersonal engagement skills to deliver an all-round excellent service.
In the role you will be supported to become a high performing member of an ambitious, collaborative and career development focused team.
- Coordinates, executes, analyses, and presents findings to a variety of the client's business critical questions; positioning in an influential manner with recommendations, actions and quantified new opportunities.
- Act as a Category Partner within the client to enable fact-based decision-making by fostering innovation and integrating customer, consumer and stakeholder perspectives.
- To support the client in their annual business planning cycle, as well as driving thought leadership to inspire and influence, providing valuable insights on current and emerging trends.
- Drive engagement and act as a business consultant leveraging the breadth of Circana solutions in the pursuit of delivering business growth and efficiencies.
- Develop and leverage strong, collaborative relationships with external and internal stakeholders to deliver an all-round positive client experience.
- First point of contact for clients on day-to-day issues and champion the clients need within the wider Circana organisation.
- Prior experience in consumer or shopper insights is essential.
- Has strong expertise in analytical and strategic thinking; the ability to creatively cut through data and clutter to identify what is most important to the client.
- Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills as demonstrated by the ability to use appropriate method to communicate with clients, professional presence, ability to understand and respond to another's point of view.
- Builds and leverages mutually beneficial relationships and networks both internally, and externally.
- Strong project and workload management as well as proactive management of internal and external stakeholder expectations
- Demonstrated resilience and sound judgment in dealing with business and corporate challenges and change.
- Effective team player and proven ability to work remotely as well as onsite with clients across virtual and diverse teams.
As well as the technical skills, experience and attributes that are required for the role, our shared behaviors sit at the core of our organization. Therefore, we always look for people who can continuously champion these behaviors throughout the business within their day-to-day role:
- Stay Curious: Being hungry to learn and grow, always asking the big questions
- Seek Clarity: Embracing complexity to create clarity and inspire action
- Own the Outcome: Being accountable for decisions and taking ownership of our choices
- Center on
Relentlessly adding value for our customers
- Be a Challenger: Never complacent, always striving for continuous improvement
- Champion Inclusivity: Fostering trust in relationships engaging with empathy, respect and integrity
- Commit to each other: Contributing to making Circana a great place to work for everyone
This position can be located in the following area(s):
This role will have the requirement to travel to the client's offices around the UK on an ad hoc basis and to Circana's Head Office in Bracknell (roughly once per month).