Team Assistant, Research
Art der Anstellung
Beschreibung & Anforderungen
Team Assistant, London
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Team Assistant to support our Research team based in London.
- Diary management and travel organisation, arranging meetings and conference calls, booking restaurants/taxis, etc
- Coordinating all aspects of Analyst Roadshows, including travel bookings and all other logistics to ensure the smooth running of client- and corporate- facing events
- Organising and logging client meetings via purpose-built database/roadshow system
- General administrative duties: taking calls; relaying client messages accurately; processing expenses; updating team calendars and absence management system
- Printing/binding documentation and marketing material as required
- Helping with general meeting arrangements: room bookings; room set-ups; lunch set-ups
- Alternate early shifts (7am start) in week-by-week rota with other Research Assistants
- Proficient user of Outlook and other standard Office programmes (XL/Word)
- Adapts to the team and contributes to a collegiate approach to delivering high quality administrative support
- Relates well to people at all levels, interacting with external clients and internal staff members with high levels of professionalism
- Effective planning and project management skills to take account of multiple priorities
- Manages time effectively
- Monitors own performance against deadlines and objectives
- Takes appropriate instruction from others in following procedures
- Arrives punctually for work and meetings
- Educational qualifications that demonstrate proficiency in English language and numeracy skills
- Flexibility in outlook; willing to tackle new challenges with enthusiasm
- Seeks opportunities to take the initiative and provide proactive support to the team
Why Join Us?
We have a strong reputation based on first-class performance, and although we have a long history, we remain entrepreneurial in our approach. A combination of the meritocratic culture and flat hierarchy enables talent to flourish and progress across the bank. Joining Berenberg means joining an organisation that will invest in the development of your career.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer, amongst others, private medical cover, an attractive pension, a flexible benefits scheme, and a generous holiday entitlement.
We are a leading European private bank, with over 430 years of experience and deep-rooted history, and with this heritage comes fantastic opportunities for bright and aspiring individuals. With its largest office in Hamburg, Germany, and with a strong presence in the financial centres of London, Frankfurt, and New York, we are one of Europe's foremost privately-owned banks.
1500 employees carry the Bank's long tradition of success into the future. Through it's business divisions across the Investment Bank, Corporate Banking, Wealth and Asset Management, Berenberg is able to offer a broad range of services into corporations, investment solutions and private individuals.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process.