About the Role
We're the world's leading provider of secure financial messaging services. We are the way the world moves value - across borders, through cities and overseas. No other organisation can address the scale, precision, pace and trust that this demands, and we're proud to support the global economy.
We're unique too. We were established to find a better way for the global financial community to move value - a reliable, safe and secure approach that the community can trust, completely. We're always striving to be better and are constantly evolving in an ever-changing landscape, without undermining that trust. Nearly five decades on, our vibrant community reflects the complexity and diversity of the financial ecosystem. We innovate diligently, test exhaustively, then implement fast. In a connected and exciting era, our mission has never been more relevant.
Could this be you?
- Supporting the Account Management Team in handling the client queries around billing, contracts and legal.
- Internal stake holder management - establishing right connects in supporting departments to facilitate execution.
- Good understanding of the financial market and related terms.
- Reasonable understanding on products and processes in Banks/FIs.
- Strong follow up skills and pursue closure of outstanding items within timelines.
- Required a finance degree from university.
What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself
We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran/military status.