1) Key Responsibilities • Support the TB team in general in all of its functions and needs. This involves assisting with research, preparation of files for KYC, business committees, credit process, legal documentation, liaison with other departments of the bank including the international network and Head Office of CACIB, as well as Back/Middle Office and teams of other Support Functions.
• Assist the team in producing call reports of client meetings plus pitch documentation and where required update and disseminate information on clients • Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of developments across all sectors and industries covering Cash Management (CM), Short Term Credit (STC), Receivables & Supply Chain Finance (RSF) or other equivalent CRÉDIT AGRICOLE CIB (CACIB) products for this market. • Promote and support the development of TB UK capabilities with Head Office and our International Network.
• Ensure compliance on budget, financial control, RPC, audit and regulatory requirements as appropriate for the job description. • Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts (income, assets, expenses).
2) Risk • Ensuring that all necessary waiver requests and amendments are prepared and submitted to the Risk Department. • Follow the credit sanctioning process by preparing credit applications and presenting such applications to the relevant ITB committee. • Assisting Coverage and Transaction banking teams in the preparation of Credit Applications and advising in relation to proposed levels of participation. • Assess transactions (structure, reputation, technical, operational). • Provide timely advice to the Credit Department of any changes in the quality of deals/transactions.
3) Counterparties and clients • Support the team to maintain and enhance relationships with existing clients and target new clients in keeping with the business plan (in conjunction with Coverage) to help achieve a higher penetration of the UK market place. • Support, maintain and enhance relationships with Corporates and Financial Institutions involved with ITB products. • Attending ad hoc local coverage meetings to discuss current issues/business strategy/cross sell where appropriate. • Developing marketing/promotional material, including presentations to clients and CRÉDIT AGRICOLE GROUP staff where required following a review with local coverage/ITB team.
4) Communication Key Internal Contacts • TB / GTF Sales • TB / GTF Product • Coverage • Legal Department • Operations • Middle Office • GMD: UK Corporate Sales, FX teams.
Key external Contacts
• CRÉDIT AGRICOLE GROUP entities. • Clients/Potential clients of CRÉDIT AGRICOLE CIB. • TB/CM/RSF/STC Teams within international banks based and active in the London market. • Trade Finance teams within international banks bas
Some prior experience (or course attended) in Corporate / Structured Finance or Credit analysis. Experience in Cash Management and/or Trade Finance.
Educated to Degree level or equivalent Banking qualifications....