Why Greencore?You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 13,000 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
- Provide best in class business partnering and support to the Portfolio and Customer commercial teams.
- Provide support to the Product and Supply pillars of the IBP process, to enable completion of accurate financial evaluations of forecasts and budgets.
- Prepare and support key stakeholders to ensure optimal business decisions are made linked to Investment cases, identifying opportunities for EBIT enhancement.
- Exploit data, identifying and leveraging opportunities for profitable growth (Net revenue management).
- Control and management of margins though the NPD Stage and Gate process.
- Management and ownership of Customer terms, artwork, and origination costs.
- Prepare financial support of promotional activation to drive growth in revenue and profit.
- Full ownership of the financial element of commodity tracking, inflation recovery, open book(s) and JBP’s.
- Drive continuous improvement through process alignment and ways of working.
- Provide leadership and direction to ensure the team is engaged, focused, developed and delivering to full potential.
Here at Manton Wood
, we have a team of around 1,700 colleagues. We produce sandwiches and wraps for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Co-op, Asda, Morrisons, Boots, Aldi and Lidl.
Our Manton Wood site has a gym, restaurant with hot food and a staff shop available to all our colleagues. What we’re looking for
At Greencore we put our people at the core. We celebrate their differences and help everyone to be themselves at work. Together we make every day taste better.
- (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) post qualification experience gained within Retail, Manufacturing or FMCG
- Experience of operational decision support
- Excellent interpersonal skills able to communicate to all levels of the business
- Ability to build, lead and develop a high performing team
- Proactive, organised and able to work flexibly in order to meet deadlines and have the drive to deliver results
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success.What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
- Access to a full Wellbeing Centre platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.