*£31,900 to £40,700 per annum This isn't pen-pushing. This is pushing yourself.
We are currently seeking an experienced Part -Qualified Accountant to join our Head Office Accounts team. This is an ideal role for a positive, proactive and enthusiastic team player.
You will be joining our Head Office Accounting team, based in Tolworth, responsible for Accounts Payable and Accounts receivable processes surrounding our property portfolio, month end and year end tasks and supporting the business with accounting relevant topics.
This is a key role to support and strengthen the accounting function and an exciting opportunity to further your career.
**Please note as per Lidl internal structures your job title will be Officer**
We have moved to a hybrid working model with a recommended 2 days in the office per week for appropriate Head Office and Regional roles, empowering our teams to choose how and where they work best. We feel it is important that, where possible, we offer our colleagues as much flexibility as possible and trust our teams to determine the right environments that work most effectively for them.
What you'll do
• Accounts Payable - property portfolio
• Reconciliation of property cost accounts - including prepayments and accruals
• Manage and develop accounts payable processes.
• Liaising with stakeholders internal and external
• Support month end/year end closing.
• Assisting with queries from, and delivery of data to, internal and external parties
• Supporting the key accounting departments where required.
• Adhoc tasks where required
What you'll need
• Previous accounting experience essential
• ACCA Part Qualified, minimum of 9 exams completed is essential.
• Excellent communication skills and confidence in partnering with stakeholders
• Excellent computer skills - including advanced Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, formulas including VLOOKUP’s)
• SAP FI experience is beneficial but not essential
• Self-motivated with exemplary organisational skills, able to multi -task and manage their own work
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail is essential
• Knowledge of the German language is beneficial but not essential
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the extensive training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary starting from *£31,900 with the potential to earn up to £40,700* (depending on experience) with 30 days’ holiday per year (pro rata). We also recognise that different people value different benefits, based on different lifestyles and needs, which is why we offer arrange of additional benefits including but not limited to:
Barista Bar, restaurant and free onsite gym
On-site Car Parking (including electric charging in each space)
Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
10% in-store discount card
To find out a Lidl bit more visit our benefits page to see for yourself!
*includes 10% non-contractual London Weighting allowance
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.