Tower Research Capital, a high-frequency proprietary trading firm founded in 1998, seeks experienced Quantitative Research Analysts.
As a member of one of Tower's trading teams, a Quantitative Research Analyst will be using Tower's in-house trading system-one of the fastest and most comprehensive in the world-to develop and deploy algorithmic trading strategies based on patterns in market behaviour.
- Designing, implementing, and deploying trading algorithms
- Exploring trading ideas by analysing market data, market micro-structure and alternate data for patterns
- Creating tools to analyse data for patterns
- Contributing to libraries of analytical computations to support market data analysis and trading
- Developing, augmenting, and calibrating exchange simulators
- A Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree from a top-tier university in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or equivalent STEM degree
- Experience in high-frequency trading or quantitative trading is preferred but not a requirement
- A strong background in mathematics and statistics
- Proficiency in back-testing, simulation, and statistical techniques (auto-regression, auto-correlation, and Principal Component Analysis)
- Solid data-mining and analysis skills, including experience dealing with a large amount of data/tick data
- Familiarity with signal generation and statistical models
- Strong programming skills in Python or C++
Tower's office is located in the heart of London's financial district, and is easily accessible by public transport links. While we work hard, Tower's cubicle-free workplace, jeans-clad workforce, and well-stocked kitchens reflect the premium the firm places on quality of life. Benefits include:
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonuses
- 5 weeks of paid holiday per year plus bank and public holidays
- Free breakfast, lunch, and snacks on a daily basis
- Pension, medical and dental, group life and income protection schemes
- Reimbursement for health and wellness expenses
- Free events and workshops
- Donation matching program
Tower Research Capital is an equal opportunity employer.