The TP ICAP Group is a world leading provider of market infrastructure.
Our purpose is to provide clients with access to global financial and commodities markets, improving price discovery, liquidity, and distribution of data, through responsible and innovative solutions.
Through our people and technology, we connect clients to superior liquidity and data solutions.
The Group is home to a stable of premium brands. Collectively, TP ICAP is the largest interdealer broker in the world by revenue, the number one Energy & Commodities broker in the world, the world's leading provider of OTC data, and an award winning all-to-all trading platform.
The Group operates from more than 60 offices in 27 countries. We are 5,300 people strong. We work as one to achieve our vision of being the world's most trusted, innovative, liquidity and data solutions specialist.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Systems, the Accounts Receivable Product Owner is responsible for both the process and functionality across the applications that support the Accounts Receivable/Operations departments at TP ICAP. This role will work closely with stakeholders in both IT and Operations to help drive the strategic direction of the applications and build relationships between key parties within the organisation.
- Key contact point for the Operations department globally for systems/platform related queries and issues.
- Co-ordinate effort across new AR platform and Oracle AR module for new developments, managing delivery including highlighting slippages, etc to stakeholders
- Oversight of BAU issues raised by Operations to ensure prompt resolution and help identify thematic trends.
- Help drive improvements in functionality and process across in-scope applications within both IT and Operations teams
- Gain full end to end understanding of functionality and capabilities of upstream applications (GBS, AS400, etc) to help troubleshoot issues and facilitate requirement gathering and solutionising
- Facilitation of regular meetings between key stakeholders across relevant teams to drive prioritisation of effort and define roadmap for applications
- Oversight and involvement where required of the new AR platform implementation.
- Manage change requests with AR platform vendor including budget, delivery and QA/testing
- Establish and maintain terms of reference with Operations with regards to AR platform and the split of responsibilities between IT and Operations including segregation of duties
- Ensure risk events are identified and raised in a timely manner
- Manage ad-hoc tasks as required
Experience / Competences:
- Proven experience in managing road maps for large complex IT and Finance systems
- Solid understanding of technology platform management tools and processes
- Solid understanding of Agile framework
- Solid understanding of accounts receivable processes including the underlying accounting
- Adapts communication style to suit audience
- Build relationships and networks with both internally and externally wherever possible
- Excellent communication skills at all levels (both written and oral) and strong presentation skills
- Ability to use own initiative, with strong personal organisation skills to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent skills to facilitate a collaborative working environment and foster a culture of respect and excellence
- Results oriented with personal accountability
- Demonstrates strong customer focus
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively with others
- Constructively handles disagreements to reach a resolution
- Ability to work with diverse groups/ personalities
- Open to innovative ideas/ experiences and ability to create new ideas, approaches or insights
- Solid understanding of the full project life cycle
- Seeks opportunities for improvements
- Goes that "extra mile"
- Shows evidence of being comfortable working in fast paced or pressured environments
- Projects personal credibility
Not The Perfect Fit?
Concerned that you may not meet the criteria precisely? At TP ICAP, we wholeheartedly believe in fostering inclusivity and cultivating a work environment where everyone can flourish, regardless of your personal or professional background. If you are enthusiastic about this role but find that your experience doesn't align perfectly with every aspect of the job description, we strongly encourage you to apply. You may be the ideal candidate for this position or another opportunity within our organisation. Our dedicated Talent Acquisition team is here to assist you in recognising how your unique skills and abilities can be a valuable contribution. Don't hesitate to take the leap and explore the possibilities. Your potential is what truly matters to us.
We know that the best innovation happens when diverse people with different perspectives and skills work together in an inclusive atmosphere. That's why we're building a culture where everyone plays a part in making people feel welcome, ready and willing to contribute. TP ICAP Accord - our Employee Network - is a central to this. As well as representing specific groups, TP ICAP Accord helps increase awareness, collaboration, shares best practice, and holds our firm to account for driving continuous cultural improvement.
UK - 135 Bishopsgate - London