Founded by British makeup artist, Charlotte Tilbury MBE, in 2013, Charlotte Tilbury Beauty revolutionised the face of the global beauty industry by de-coding makeup application for every person, at any age, with an easy-to-use, easy-to-choose, easy-to-gift range. Today, Charlotte Tilbury Beauty, continues to break records across countries, channels, and categories.
This newly created role sits within the Group Finance team, reporting to the Head of Tax.
As the Corporate Tax Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of corporate tax compliance and transfer pricing for the Group. The Group has subsidiaries across the UK, Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific but will primarily be responsible for EMEA and UK. There will also be quite a lot of exposure to Corporate Tax consulting projects across the Group.
- Manage the preparation of the Corporate Tax compliance in the EMEA, liaising with tax advisors.
- Oversight of groups Corporate Tax submissions and payments ensuring on-time delivery and compliance.
- Mange the groups Transfer Pricing compliance and review current policies in place.
- Management of the R&D and Capital Allowance claims with internal and external parties.
- Management and ownership of the Tax Governance arrangements (SAO, CCO, Tax Strategy etc..)
- Dealing with Corporate Tax correspondence and notices from tax authorities, including key role assisting with Corporate Tax audits.
- Supporting the interpretation and development of analytical reviews of new Corporate Tax policies, procedures and regulations.
- Be point of contract for all corporate tax matters and work closely with the business to raise awareness of corporate tax issues.
- Support the Head of Tax, on some ad hoc tax and customs projects, issues and opportunities arising in the UK and internationally
- Experience in a multinational company either ideally in an indirect tax function, or from an accounting and tax services advisory firm.
- CTA/ACA Qualified
- Professional qualification in accounting or tax.
- Advanced excel skills (Vlookups, Pivot tables, Sum If, etc)
- Good understanding of UK taxes (mainly corporation tax).
- Excellent organisational skills, with proven ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, having the confidence to communicate clearly with senior management and challenge commercial teams
- Comfortable dealing with a cross section of stakeholders, both finance and non-finance
- Ability to think logically and methodically
- Positive 'can-do' attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Flexible & proactive, with an eagerness to learn
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload effectively within a scaling business
Charlotte Tilbury is a fast-paced and dynamic environment where nimble mindsets, striving to deliver the best and wanting to be part of a #dreaamteam are key. Even though we have requirements our experience and background are just a guide, we still love to welcome applicants with more or less experience stated, provided necessary skills can be demonstrated. Even if you don't tick all the boxes - Apply anyway!
- Generous staff discount
- Generous product gifting
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid, flexible working
- Dog friendly office on Monday's, Wednesdays, and Friday's
- Access to Tilbury Treats - discounts on everything from gym memberships to cinema tickets
- Other fabulous benefits such as life assurance, birthdays off work and pension contribution
At Charlotte Tilbury, our mission is to empower everybody in the world to be the most beautiful version of themselves. We support this by encouraging and hiring people with diverse backgrounds, voices, beliefs, and perspectives into our growing global workforce. By doing so, we better serve our communities, customers, employees - and the candidates that take part in our recruitment process.
WE WOULD LOVE TO WELCOME YOU TO OUR DREAM TEAM...APPLY TODAY!