What's On Offer
- Competitive salary (we have nothing to hide, the job postings just do not show this information easily)
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- High-end and up-to-date tools to do the job well
- On-site premium showroom (also the staff gym!)
- Monday to Friday with the option to work 1 day per week from home
- 25 days holiday (increasing further with long service)
- Free parking
- Free premium Italian coffee
- Pension and Life Assurance Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Corporate Wellness Programme and Wellness benefits
- Retailer discounts portal and partner benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Product Employee Purchase Scheme
- Promoting from within is our first priority
- Amazing people!
Who We Are
Technogym inspires 55 million daily users to train using our innovative & engaging solutions for fitness, sport and health. By promoting the wellness lifestyle of exercise, a balanced diet, and a positive mental approach, Technogym has rapidly grown into a success story of over 2,400 employees at 14 branches, expanding to more than 100 countries and has been selected as Official Supplier to 8 editions of the Olympic Games - from Sydney 2000 to Tokyo 2020.
If you are a team player with strong relationship skills and an international approach, eager to invest your energy in building dreams, you have the right spirit to join Technogym! You will naturally fit with our culture if you work out and live a healthy lifestyle, are pro-active, determined and digital savvy. Move with us for a better world!
The Role in a Nutshell
We are pleased to share that due to company growth, a great opportunity has arisen for an Accounting Specialist to join our team at Technogym's UK Headquarters in Bracknell, Berkshire. Working alongside our Accounting Manager Mitch, and Finance Director Gareth, you will be an essential part of the Finance team, delivering financial analysis and preparing monthly statements.
You'll bring your strong numeracy skills and attention to detail to support the team in your day-to-day role, whilst identifying cost saving initiatives and upholding solid policy compliance.
If you have a passion for finance and numbers, plus strong competency in expense analysis and comprehensive experience of VAT returns, you could be Technogym's newest Accounting Specialist.
What You Will Do
- Prepare VAT returns and engage in thorough analysis
- Analyse and review supplier payment runs before approval and bank submission
- Conduct expenses analysis to identify opportunities for cost-saving initiatives
- Reconcile intercompany accounts for seamless financial management
- Take ownership of the Goods Received Not Invoiced accrual and maintain it efficiently
- Manage Marketing funds and Rebates accrual to optimise financial outcomes
- Delve into VAT return preparation and analysis to ensure accuracy
- Conduct various analyses of P&L and Balance Sheet variances, as well as contribute to ad-hoc projects
What You Will Have
- 3+ years' experience in a finance team
- Meticulous attention to detail and precision throughout your work
- A proactive, can-do mentality and exceptional problem solving skills
- Solid knowledge of VAT requirements, both domestically and internationally
- An aptitude for numeracy skills coupled with a passion for finance
- Experience of working with ERP systems (SAP preferred)
- Effective communication and teamwork skills to collaborate seamlessly with our vibrant team
- Passion for sports, fitness and wellness is a plus
Technogym is an Equal Opportunities Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Discover your potential with a career at Technogym, where work means loving what you do, taking on challenges, learning from others, sharing a vision and making it come true.