PJT Partners is a global advisory-focused investment bank. Our team of senior professionals delivers a wide array of strategic advisory, shareholder advisory, restructuring and special situations and private fund advisory and placement services to corporations, financial sponsors, institutional investors and governments around the world. We offer a unique portfolio of advisory services designed to help our clients achieve their strategic objectives. We also provide, through PJT Park Hill, private fund advisory and fundraising services for alternative investment managers, including private equity funds, real estate funds and hedge funds.
From the beginning, PJT Partners has firmly believed that having the best people is key to building an enduring franchise. Our perspective was, and remains, that a great team brings in both top tier clients and appeals to a wide-range of diverse, talented colleagues. Fostering an inclusive culture, which welcomes differing perspectives and beliefs, enables us to provide the best advice and insights to our clients.
To learn more about PJT Partners, please visit our website at www.pjtpartners.com. Responsibilities:
This is a great opportunity for someone who can work independently and as part of a team, focusing on a wide range of compensation and HR related topics including annual compensation management, compensation strategy design, reporting and analytics as well as technology application. Primary responsibilities of the successful candidate are as follows:
- Support the development and maintenance of compensation analysis and modeling as part of the compensation review processes for the Firm
- Manage market data intel and applying into compensation products and decision-making
- Drafting of compensation presentations and materials in support of management reviews and decisions
- Prepare regular compensation analysis and reporting
- Advise on compensation topics across the employee life cycle (e.g. hiring, mobility, terminations)
- Manage individual awards, both cash and deferred compensation
- Manage compensation queries and requests from employees & HR
- Act as an expert on key tools and systems used for compensation management
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders
- Coordinating complex and time-sensitive processes
- Provide support to the broader HR team with initiatives across different disciplines including enhancing the team's focus on reporting efforts across all business-relevant HR metrics
PJT Partners seeks to hire a dynamic individual who is highly motivated, intelligent and a proven self-starter. The successful candidate should have excellent communication skills, a demonstrated ability to write effectively, and a positive attitude. In addition, qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Strong qualitative, technical and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superb organizational and time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and process work under pressure while maintaining the highest quality
- Willingness to proactively identify issues and recommend solutions
- Ability to work independently as well as show aptitude to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong work ethic and demonstration of a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Bachelor's Degree or international equivalent
- At least two years of prior, relevant experience
- Resume must include expected graduation month/year and GPA
- Resume must be in PDF format
PJT is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of, and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity expression, disability, medical condition, genetic information or predisposition, veteran or military status, status as a victim of domestic violence, a sex offense or stalking, or any other category protected by law. PJT Partners also complies with all applicable laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation of disabilities to applicants. For more information or to request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources.
California Applicants: PJT Partners will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and/or Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- In order to be considered, please ensure your resume/CV is submitted in PDF format.