Fabulous family orientated accountancy firm based in beautiful Stratford-upon-Avon seek an experienced Financial Accountant to join their expanding team. But don't just take our word for it, here's what their staff and clients say about them: "The support they give both professionally and personally is great and hard to find in an employer. They lead by example ensuring both clients and the team are happy." "This company inspires me. It's forward-thinking, has a culture of co-operation and is by far the best accountancy practice I have ever worked for." "I really enjoy coming to work! We are by no means a group of 'typical accountants', we have such a fun atmosphere in the office." "Consummate professionals, more interested in giving the right accountancy advice than billing for their time!" "It's so refreshing to have a firm just as excited about your business as you are."
This aspiring & developing practice is growing both in terms of market share and head count. There are genuine future career progression opportunities on offer along with a legitimate work life balance.
We are keen to hear from candidates from an accountancy practice of any size. You may be an ambitious Accounts Senior seeking that next career step or an experienced Practice / Financial Accountant. Key will be your willingness to support and interact with businesses alongside providing exceptional accounting services.Key
What we are looking for:
- Manage and develop long-term client relationships with a customer service focus
- Preparation of year end accounts from complex group to small limited companies
- Complete corporation tax returns
- P11d submissions
- Review work and supervise one staff member.
What's on offer:
- Preferably qualified or finalist accountant, ACCA, ACA/ICAEW or equivalent
- Candidates deemed qualified by experience with current/recent accountancy practice experience will also be considered
- Ability to prepare year end accounts to final stages
- Technical up-to-date accounting and corporation tax knowledge
- Previous Practice experience as an Accounts Senior, Accounts Supervisor, Client Accountant, Financial Accountant, Client Manager or similar
- Strong attention to detail, organised with ability to prioritise tasks and communicate across all business levels
- IT skills including Excel and any accounting software (Xero, QuickBooks, Sage, IRIS, TaxCalc etc).
- Flexible hybrid working model including working from home
- Parking provided in the heart of Stratford-upon-Avon town centre
- Supportive working environment, family focused and with genuine work life balance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Scope for progression upwards within the business
- Competitive base salary dependent upon experience.
Register your interest by applying today or call Luke 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always private and in complete confidence.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/231103 - Financial Accountant