- Head of FinanceSalary
- £400-£500 per day (Inside IR35)Location
- East London, LondonDuration
- 6 Month Contract Start Date
- ASAPEducation and Qualifications
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA or EquivalentAbout the Role:
Supervise financial operations to ensure the provision of high-quality management and financial information for the association. Contribute to the effective management of the association's financial resources, aligning with primary objectives while minimising exposure to risk. Leadership and Management:
Budgets and Long-Term Finance Plan:
- Ensure effective leadership and management, maintaining positive relationships with stakeholders, key partners and the Board.
- Maintaining efficient and effective transaction management for Rent, Service Charge, Payroll and other income streams as well as ensuring monthly accounts are provided within set timescales.
- Operating the Treasury Management Function and ensuring regular cash flow forecasts are prepared and monitored against budgets and forecasts.
VAT and Taxation:
- Lead on external audit, ensuring all timescales are met.
- Managing the tax affairs of the association and ensuring VAT and other tax returns are completed accurately and on time.
- Team Management (Required)
- Implementing policies and procedures (Required)
- Previous experience working with Housing Associations (Preferred)
- Annual Budget preparation and experience liaising with exec level stakeholders. (Required)
- Treasury Management and Cash Flow Reporting (Required)
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.