Responsible for assisting the Business Partner with support across all elements of reward and benefits administration. This includes but not limited to; management information and HR systems, annual benefits review, ad hoc benefit analysis and assisting with any other HR projects as required.
- Update reward database (Excel) on a regular basis to ensure joiners, leavers, staff movements, compensation commitments and job matches have been accurately captured.
- Support the Reward Assistant Manager with annual compensation benchmarking submission for McLagan and PwC.
- Monthly Finance reporting for future bonus commitments.
- Provide support to ad-hoc queries and reporting requirements
- Support the Reward Business Partner with the year-end process where required
- Provide support to Benefits Manager on all aspects of Benefits administration
- Support the Benefits Manager on the creation and maintenance of benefit & wellbeing tool kits
- Manage the 3rd party benefits platform with the provider. This will involve uploading and downloading data, information management, including configuration changes and resolving queries.
- Manage monthly reporting for the benefits portal, ensuring providers have relevant information
- Produce accurate metrics and analytics for MI using a range of media and sources, both internal and external
- Support the delivery of quality HR MI reporting and take ownership of assigned routine
- Presenting complex data in thoughtful and clear manner using different media
- Responding to benchmarking requests
- Arrange meetings for the Reward & Benefits team
- Produce supporting meeting material and presentations for the Reward & Benefits team
- Create and maintain procedure documents for all critical Reward and Benefit processes.
- Ensure SOX evidence file is maintained for SOX controls and Internal Audit requests.