Based in Tunbridge Wells, TPF Recruitment is recruiting for a Corporate Tax Manager to join a fantastic, highly reputable (Top 10) firm of chartered accountants.
This is a business offering a fantastic work life balance and excellent future career prospects. Focused predominantly on owner managed businesses, you will be responsible for reviewing compliance work and providing advisory services to a mixed portfolio of very interesting businesses, ranging from start ups, through to significant sized LLPs, and Ltd companies. There is a lot of autonomy on offer, a fantastic salary, and an excellent benefits package too. There is lots of project work on offer including EMI, SEIS, R&D, Patent Box, VAT, investigations, mergers, acquisitions and restructuring. Flexible, and hybrid working is on offer, and our client is open to part-time applicants too.
A large proportion of the position can be moulded around the right candidate but your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Providing corporate tax compliance and advisory services in support of the Corporate Tax Director to a client portfolio.
- Maximising fee income and generating new client consultancy work from a portfolio.
- Managing a corporate tax team of four, ensuring efficient production and quality levels are met and that staff are developed to achieve their full potential.
- Managing the compliance cycle for a portfolio of corporate tax clients and reviewing CT600 returns.
- Reviewing work carried out by junior team members to ensure corporate tax work is completed within timeframes and budget
- Responding to corporate tax queries from clients and undertaking partners billing
- Providing advice to business clients on a wide range of corporate tax matters (both domestic and international)
- Attending client meetings and presentations, corresponding with clients and external agencies
- You will be any of ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA/ STEP qualified, or qualified by experience with a career background in corporate tax or a mixed tax background.
- You will have advisory/planning tax experience, gained within an accounting firm, or tax boutique firm of any size.
- Your background will have been developed within a firm of any size environment from small independent through to Top Tier firm background and you will be looking for a career move offering development and progression potential.
Refer a friend..
- £50,000 - £75,000 dependent on experience and background, negotiable.
- Flexible, and hybrid working is on offer, and our client is open to part-time applicants too.
- A highly competitive benefits package is also on offer.
- Please apply for the vacancy or contact Tristan Finch via phone, our website or LinkedIn for a confidential conversation.
We’re keen to remain the leading provider of the best accountancy talent in the South East. We are continually exploring ways to expand our network and we know that great candidates like you can introduce us to other equally brilliant people. We’re looking to work with the best accountancy practice and tax staff in the South East so if your friends, family or colleagues are considering a new opportunity and can demonstrate relevant experience, wed love to speak to them.
For every candidate you refer and we subsequently place into a permanent position, we will give you £200 of Love2Shop vouchers. (Terms & Conditions apply).