This leading Top 30 firm of Chartered Accountants provides accountancy, tax, corporate, financial advisory and other services to a fantastic portfolio of clients across corporates, professional practices, not for profit organisations and private clients . The business provides a range of assurance and business services to a diverse client base, ranging from small businesses and start-ups to substantial international groups. Their client portfolio includes businesses from a variety of different industry sectors, both private and publicly listed businesses, with a national remit but primarily focused on the South East from their Kent office. With ongoing growth and positive developments in the firm, you will have significant opportunity to progress in your career!
Joining the East Kent team as an Audit Senior within their not for profit team, you take responsibility for the delivery of audit and accountancy services to a wide-ranging, varied and challenging client base made up of schools, charities, academies and not for profit organisations. The firm is growing and planning for future developments and therefore the business is seeking individuals, who are career focused and looking to progress in their careers, gaining more responsibility, client contact and scope for involvement in project work, with potential for involvement across other discipline areas and secondments. You will have a genuine opportunity to progress and develop in your audit career with this market leading accountancy practice.
Previous not for profit experience isnt essential but would be advantageous.
- You will be ACA/ACCA qualified or nearly qualified with a strong background in audit, with demonstrable audit and accounts experience gained within an accountancy practice environment as an Audit Senior / Executive or Semi Senior. Your experience will have been gained in any of Top Tier/Mid Tier/Top 50 or large/medium independent firm background. You will be able to demonstrate strong communication skills, both internally and directly with clients, experience of supervising others and delegation of work, along with organisational skills.
- You will be looking for an opportunity to progress your career, post qualification and develop within a leading firm.
Refer a friend..
- £44,000 - £46,000 dependent on experience and background, negotiable.
- A highly competitive benefits package is also on offer.
- Please apply for the vacancy or contact Tristan Finch to arrange a confidential conversation.
We’re keen to remain the leading provider of the best accountancy talent in the South East. We are continually exploring ways to expand our network and we know that great candidates like you can introduce us to other equally brilliant people. We’re looking to work with the best accountancy practice and tax staff in the South East so if your friends, family or colleagues are considering a new opportunity and can demonstrate relevant experience, wed love to speak to them.
For every candidate you refer and we subsequently place into a permanent position, we will give you £200 of Love2Shop vouchers. (Terms & Conditions apply).