TPF Recruitment have partnered with a fantastic firm of chartered accountants who are based in Tenterden and looking for and Accounts Semi Senior to join them. Our client can be completely flexible on the position, based on the level of experience and aspirations of the applicant. This will be a hands on position, where you will be responsible for accounts, tax, bookkeeping and VAT services to a varied portfolio of clients based across Kent and Sussex. Clients are predominately under the audit threshold and mainly owner managed businesses.
Our client offers a very relaxed working environment and a great work life balance. They are happy to support remote working and part time applicants too (3-4 days a week). You will have lots of autonomy and report in to the partners .You will also support more junior members of the team and have lots of client contact. Our client is offering a great benefits package including private medical cover, holiday and pension.
- Assisting the preparation of year end accounts for both incorporated and unincorporated clients in a wide variety of sectors
- Management accounts for incorporated entities and assisting with bookkeeping on occasion
- Preparing personal and corporation tax computations and returns
- Assisting the Manager with ad hoc project work for clients
- Liaising with clients over their accounts and queries
- Mentoring trainees and help them with queries
RequirementsAccounts Semi Senior:
- You will be AAT Qualified/ part qualified, or ACCA/ ACA qualified/ part qualified, or qualified by experience with a minimum of 2-5 years experience within practice.
- Experience of Iris, Sage, QuickBooks or Xero would be advantageous but isnt a prerequisite.
- You must have experience of preparing accounts and tax returns in an accountancy practice environment.
BenefitsAccounts Semi Senior:
- £25,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience and background, negotiable.
- Private Medical Cover
- Please apply for the vacancy or contact Tristan Finch for a confidential conversation.