This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Kents leading Chartered Accountancy Practices. The successful candidate with find themselves working in a friendly and supportive environment with full study support and excellent progression opportunities at one of the UKs leading Top 10 chartered accountancy practices in Orpington
Their clients are predominantly UK based owner managed businesses, but they operate in a national marketplace and can draw on the expertise and local knowledge of their experienced team members. They are one of the largest Firms of Chartered Accountants in the local area, as well as across the UK and they boast an enviable working culture and client base. This position will offer you amazing large client exposure, but with the benefit of a relaxed and supportive working environment.
As an Audit and Accounts Assistant or even Semi Senior, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of company accounts and corporation tax returns
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, Ltd companies, and partnerships
- Assist in the preparation of the audit plan and ensures it appropriately addresses audit objectives
- Take an active part in the audit planning and fraud discussion to identify audit risks and appropriate audit strategy
- Oversee all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion
- Ensure planned audit work is appropriately completed to satisfy audit objectives
- You will get exposure of both small and large companies, as well as some not-for-profit organisations too.
The successful candidate will have /be:
- At least 2+ years practice experience dealing with accounts preparation and assisting with audits, particularly with fieldwork.
- AAT qualified/ ACCA/ ACA studying.
- Well organised and able to work autonomously.
- Experience of dealing with clients face to face.
- A team player and happy to offer help to others.
- Competititve salary dependent on experience and background, negotiable.
- 24 days annual leave + 8 days for bank holidays
- Company pension
- Remote working schedule
- Group Life Assurance
- Group income protection
- Retail discount scheme
- Dress for your diary
- + many more benefits