Commercial Finance Manager - Pricing and Bids
£70,000 - £75,000 with discretionary bonus and benefits
A leading property advisory and consulting firm is looking to hire a Senior Pricing Analyst. With recent investment from a large PE fund, the company is experiencing rapid growth within their managed services and consulting arms.
As Senior Pricing Analyst, the main focus of the role will be to provide financial pricing and bid modelling and commercial support to enable the delivery of the significant new business pipeline.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a commercial finance role with experience working with bids and pricing, as well as building financial models. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Work closely with the commercial team to provide financial modelling and commercial analysis
- Financial pricing modelling - conduct all types of financial analysis (Cash flow, P&L, NPV etc) to support real estate transactions
- Scenario analysis and sensitivity testing bespoke model in conjunction with commercial managers to advise our business development teams and clients
- Review lease agreements to ensure the financial underwriting accurately reflects the commercial position of the real estate transactions
- Advise, challenge and influence on any areas requiring finance judgement or expertise
- Must have experience in a commercial finance role
- Must have experience with pricing and bids/tenders.
- Experience working with RFP's.
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel for financial analysis (knowledge of formulae such as Index Match, Sum ifs, Pivot Tables and have financial modelling experience)
- Experience of Power BI or Power Pivot would be useful
- Familiarity with working in a multi-currency environment
- Knowledge of lease accounting (IFRS16) is an an advantage