The Financial Business Intelligence Manager is a unique role where you can utilise your passion for systems and process improvement whilst maintaining a focus on finance.
As a Financial Systems Manager, you will:
- own the financial reporting and forecasting system Prophix
- be responsible for ledger integrity across all systems and processes
- collaborate with the business partners in process and system improvements
- Develop future ways of reporting to provide business decision support
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- commercial acumen, striving to reduce costs and improve service
- desire for reporting integration and training business on new and existing technology
- ability to work with the business to enable change
- Proven experience in an FP&A, strategic finance or systems accountant role
- Understanding of technical accounting concepts and developing scenario modelling
- Experience in building financial reports - P&L. BS & CF to include modelling of complex revenue and expenditure drivers
- Experienced in being the finance SME expert on system and process improvements
- Understanding how technology, processes, data and systems fit together and the impact they have on reporting.
- Manage/own the chart of accounts and all codes that drive financial reporting.