Senior Discretionary Trader - Volatility
My client, an industry renowned trading house is expanding their extremely profitable options business in London, offering a senior position on their discretionary options trading desk. This role offers the opportunity to be part of a dynamic desk with a highly refined technology infrastrucutre and industry renowned fundemental research and development teams to support trading. You will assume proprietary positions in Global Equity and/or Index Volatility markets, and be instrumental in the growth of the business into new market opportunities.Requirements:
- Extensive experience in proprietary options/volatility trading, with a proven track record.
- Strong understanding of the market structure, market microstructure, and trading strategies.
- Deep knowledge of risk management.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a team to achieve goals.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Excellent P&L History in a buy-side firm.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a well-established and highly profitable equity and index volatility desk. Apply directly to be considered for the first round of interviews, currently being scheduled.