Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
As Financial Planning & Analysis Manager you will take ownership of Dains Group business planning and taking the leading role in all financial planning and analysis (FP&A) activities and report into the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for Dains Group.
You will be a key finance business partner to the business and will drive improvements in internal reporting, helping to provide insight to the wider business and key stakeholders.
You will be a key finance business partner to the business and will drive improvements in internal reporting, help provide insight to the wider business and key stakeholders.
Dains is ranked 31st in the National Accountancy Age ranking by firm size and was the fastest-growing firm within the surveyed top 100 accountancy firms in the UK. The team is now over 650 people strong with offices throughout the UK and Ireland.
Our core services are Accountancy & Business Services, Audit, Corporate Finance, Forensic Accounting, and Taxation alongside outsourced FD and HR support. We deliver these services with a focus on our core values of Valued Relationships, Fairness, Working & Succeeding Together and Integrity. Together these core values make up the Dains DNA which runs through each of our interactions and activities.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity. Key Responsibilities as Financial Planning & Analysis Manager:
Skills and Qualifications You Need:
- You will be responsible for acquisition modelling and integration of that into the wider group forecasting model.
- You will work closely with the CFO and GFC to provide support to the Executive Team and Board to ensure the business maintains appropriate financial performance metrics.
- You will lead, manage, and develop the FP&A outputs.
- You will be instrumental in the development of financial modelling, strategic financial planning, budget cycles and KPI design, for the Dains group.
- You will use technology to improve the groups data quality, insights, decisions, and actions.
- Actively develop the dashboard/BI reporting to support the financial and business performance analysis.
- Ensure financial reporting is insightful, completed to a high degree of accuracy and professionally presented.
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified.
- Have experience in developing strategic FP&R activities.
- Strong knowledge on the use of financial ERP systems.
- Excellent knowledge on the use of Excel.
- Advanced knowledge on the use of automated reporting systems - Power BI or similar.
Some Reward and Benefits:
- You must be self-motivated and driven with a positive and willing work ethic.
- Be able to build strong and effective relationships both externally and across the Dains Group.
- You will need to demonstrate resilience and confidence taking on new challenges.:
- You must be flexible and motivated with a structured and organised work ethic.
- Present professional, confident, influencing and persuasion skills at board and executive level.
- 25 days annual leave (increases with length of service) plus normal statutory bank holidays)
- Life assurance
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Buy and sell annual leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Greener car scheme
- Regular development reviews and training
- Group staff pension scheme
- Wellbeing refreshments
- Discounted shopping platform