Role: Credit ControllerPackage: Up to £30,000 DOE + 10% monthly bonus
DidsburyStart Date: ASAP
Talent Accountancy & Finance are looking for a confident, motivated & diligent Credit Controller to join a highly capable credit department headed up by an outstanding Credit Manager within a well-established Professional Services business based in South Manchester.
The salary is up to £30k on this role with a 10% monthly bonus relating to collections targets. Its an office-based role within a close-knit, supportive team, working for a company who go above and beyond to look after their employees.
The package on offer for this role is as follows:
- Salary up to £30k DOE
- 10% monthly bonus (in your control ie based on your own performance)
- Modern offices with great amenities in Didsbury
- Company Sick Pay on top of SSP
- Autonomous role gives high calibre candidates the chance to put their stamp on the role
In this role You'll join a busy, growing Finance team and play a key part in the credit control team by taking ownership of 2 of the Group companies ledgers having responsibility for all the day to day cash collection & allocations.
Some of the main tasks will include:
The Company & Team
- Strive to achieve monthly targets & KPIs
- Reconcile & post receipts to the ledger on a daily basis
- Use excellent relationship management skill & commercial awareness to resolve any customer complaints effectively
- Having a keen eye for detail especially on the key accounts that will fall into your remit
- Proactive chasing of sales invoices over the phone building rapport and finding solutions
- Be accountable for queries and a determined solution finder to resolve issue in an efficient manner
- Working closely across departments (specifically billing) to resolve queries & re-issue invoices/credit notes
This Professional Services business based in Didsbury are very well established, having been in operation for more than 20 years. They are leaders in the markets they operate in & have continued to grow both organically & via acquisitions during this time & this is showing no sign of stopping as they continue to grow (hence the need for a new addition in Credit Control!)
In the office there is a fantastic culture with an ideal mix of hard work, fun, teamwork & support!
The team youd be joining are a small, close knit, supportive group of 7 in Credit Control.
You will be a key member of the team reporting directly into the Credit Control Manager.The Person
We are looking for someone who has can hit the ground running in a Credit Control role, so previous experience in a similar role is favourable.
You'll need to be confident over the phone and able to adapt your approach depending on the client as this business operate in multiple sectors each with their own differences.
Solid experience & skill on excel is required as there are some detailed reconciliations in the role.
Being pro-active and able to work from your own initiative to improve the debt profile of your ledger is very important.
Someone that is very positive, up for a challenge and has a can-do attitude & approach to their work will fit in well here.
In return the business offers the following:
- Up to £30k salary DOE
- 10% monthly bonus based on performance/targets with a strong track record of pay out month to month
- Holiday Entitlement increasing with length of service Starts at 22 days per annum increasing by one day each year up to the maximum of 27 days, in addition to bank holidays
- Modern offices in a great location in Didsbury with all Didsburys amenities on your doorstep
- Relaxed office dress code
- On-site coffee shop
- Free on-site gym classes (HIT workouts, yoga etc)
- On-site showers/changing facilities
- Monthly events put on by business park
- Company Sick Pay (on top of SSP)
- Regular company/office social events (& actually good ones too!)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health Assured Employee Counselling
- Access to Mindfulness Courses
- Access to Your Health Assured App which includes:
- Wellbeing Videos & Podcasts
- 4 Week Plans to kick start a healthier lifestyle