Morgan StanleyApprenticeship Provider:
Digital Business Level 3 (12 months)Schedule
:9:00am - 5:30pm, Mon - Fri in personStart Date:
2nd September '24About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in more than 41 countries, the Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals.About the Role
Join us as an Apprentice at Morgan Stanley and work alongside industry experts, gaining valuable on the job training, whilst working towards your qualification. Our Apprenticeship is all about giving you the foundations to kick start your career in a supportive environment, where you can make valuable contributions from the outset and develop both personally & professionally! You would join the Morgan Stanley Operations division in our London Offices. Operations is an essential part of the Firm, supporting with all aspects of Investment Banking and minimising trading risks to the firm. The aim of the Global Operations division is to lead, simplify and enhance everything we do to exceed our client's expectations whilst protecting the Firm. Our vision is to be the most advanced, efficient, and inclusive Operations teams. We're looking for a curious and driven Apprentice who is passionate about identifying and understanding the needs of the client, collaborating across teams, and streamlining manual processes.A typical day
Roles and responsibilities will vary across the Operational teams, but you can expect to gain exposure to a wide range of exciting processes and functions, which may cover:
You must have
- Data Analysis & Reporting Preparation, compilation, and analysis of regular metrics and dashboards, presenting your findings internally.
- Trade Support & Reconciliation Gain the understanding of the cycle of a trade, from deal capture to final settlement.
- Projects & Systems Testing Develop core skills to take part in projects and initiatives.
- Team Collaboration Work with both peers and senior members of the team to complete daily tasks, share market and systems knowledge, issue follow-ups and escalations, and create best practices.
- Client Relationship Development Ensure top quality client experience by understanding key client priorities so their business needs can be met and protecting client confidentiality across all tasks.
- GCSE English & Maths 4-9 (C-A*) or equivalent
- Three A levels at grades A*-C (or 240 UCAS points or new tariff equivalent)
Perks and benefits
- Highly motivated with a can-do attitude
- Curious with a passion to learn
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Ability/desire to develop knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including exceptional Excel skills
- Attention to detail, organised and are able to multi-task/prioritise accordingly
- Health cover
- Mentor scheme
- Multiverse Community Hub
- Social Events