Accounts Clerk Part Time Reference:
St Helens Start date:
£12 per hour
Part Time Accounts Clerk required for a successful, manufacturing business in St Helens.
Office based, working Monday to Friday, the proposed working hours would be 9:30 to 14:30, with Monday maybe all day 9:30 till 16:30.
Reporting directly to the Accounts Manager you will enjoy a varied role with a good level of autonomy.
Duties as the Part time Accounts Clerk
- Daily bank reconciliation with Sage 50cloud Accounts Professional software and entry of data
- Credit control, entering purchase invoices/credit notes on Sage accounts system
- Maintenance of stock spreadsheets and updating of raw material prices
- Credit control, reconciling supplier statements, following up missing invoices
- Creating supplier bacs payment run twice monthly or as and when needed
- Check and enter credit card transactions
- Submission of weekly payroll data for both companies and monthly pension submission
- Maintaining personnel, holiday and sickness records, dealing with HR and payroll enquiries
- Balance and maintenance of petty cash float and arrange reimbursement if necessary
- Monitoring of utility account spreadsheets and stationery
- Administration of daily post, bank and post office visits when necessary
- Liaising with the sales office, other departments, suppliers etc.
- Cover when needed for Accounts Clerk and Accounts Office Manager
As the Part Time Accounts Clerk, you'll need to be.
- Highly motivated and self-reliant, you will have previous experience of working as part of a team preferable in a busy accounts department.
- Able to manage your own work load, you should possess knowledge of standard computer systems including word and excel, familiarity with additional databases such as Access would be beneficial.
- Experience of Sage Line 50 essential.
- Ability to liaise with external partners and suppliers in an efficient and friendly manner both face to face and by telephone or email would be desirable.
Rewards as the Part Time Accounts Clerk
- £12 per hour for 18 hours
- Part Time Permanent Position
- Holidays pro rata basis from 25 day entitlement plus bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme and A Profit Related Bonus System
To apply for the role of Part Time Accounts Clerk please click apply now.