Our client have an exciting opportunity for a Business Account Manager
to work within the Contract New Build Team for a Business Account Manager covering business in the South East area and potentially other parts of the UK. The ideal candidate will live within the Kent area. There may be a requirement for overnight stays.. You will join them on a full-time, permanent basis
, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary.
As the UK market leading Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom fitted furniture manufacturer, they have had unsuppressed growth over the last 50 years, with an emphasis on providing a high standard of products and service. They are currently seeking the very best people, to further strengthen their position within the industry by appointing dedicated individuals to share in their success. The Business Account Manager role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Company's successful relationships already in place with their New Build Contractors, by presenting a professional sales ability and promoting the Company's high standard of products in new build homes on sites throughout the area. The key responsibilities of their Business Account Manager will include:
- Servicing and managing existing accounts to a high standard.
- Managing and controlling call offs, preparing quotations, amendments, managing debt and customer expectations, in addition to proactive management of delivery dates, extras and variations.
- Achieving turnover growth within existing and new accounts, sales experience is desirable.
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the industry's customer base and competitors.
This is an integral role within the Company and will require you to take full responsibility for managing the customers' requirements across the area. To meet the requirements of their Business Account Manager you must have:
As their Business Account Manager, you will be:
- Experience of working within fast-track building processes dealing with Contractors, ideally within the Kitchen, Bathroom or Bedroom industry.
- Knowledge of the industry, company's terms of trading, range of manufactured and bought out products and all major competitors.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- The ability to “think outside the box” to find solutions.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels to develop existing relationships with Architects, Specifiers, Site/Project Managers, Buyers, Senior Managers and Directors.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated and able to maintain deadlines.
- Willing to work as part of a dynamic team
This position will be rewarded with a competitive salary. In order for your application to be taken further please state your required salary.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you'd like to become their Business Account Manager
then please click ‘apply' today
- don't miss out, they'd love to hear from you!