This well established and successful Lloyd's underwriter is looking to identify an experienced Lloyd's Finance professional to head up lead their regulatory reporting function. This broad role will encompass the following:
- Reviews all regulatory returns, statutory accounts and additionally providing peer review for the statutory accounts for other group entities.
- Responsible for the timely submission of all returns
- Monitoring regulatory changes and where necessary implementing new processes and controls in accordance with them
- An important part of the role is offering wider support to the business as part of the senior finance management team
- Staff management and the development of team members
- The role holder will be the main point of contact for Lloyd's and further regulatory bodies
- Development of new processes in line with company growth
This is an ambitious organisation who have a great track record of providing ongoing career opportunities to its staff.
**Our client is committed to diversity in all of its forms and operates an inclusive recruitment process**