Purchase ledger invoice processing within a busy finance department. This role will also offer support within various areas of finance so a flexible team player is required. This opportunity is designed to oversee the registration, approval and payment of invoices in a timely manner while managing suppliers and their queries.
- Invoice processing, statement reconciliations, e mail and telephone communications internally and with external suppliers.
- Assist in the month end routines
- Ad hoc support across the Finance department
- A minimum of four GCSE A-C passes (or equivalent), including Maths and English
- Proficient MS Office package user
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous Purchase Ledge experience would be an advantage but not a prerequisite
When you join Renishaw, we're committing to your future career. That's because we believe in developing our people's skills and promoting them internally. We also offer a benefits package that's highly desirable; including a 9% non-contributory pension, discretionary annual bonus, *subsidised onsite restaurants and *coffee shops, free parking, *car sharing scheme and *24 hour fitness centres. (*not available at our Castle Donington, Exeter, York & Edinburgh sites).
We also want to promote a healthy work-life balance as much as possible, so we have introduced a Homeworking policy which allows for a combination of home and office based working depending on the nature of your role. We also offer a variable working programme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Life Assurance policy of 12 times annual salary, Cycle to Work scheme, enhanced maternity pay subject to qualifying criteria, the option to join BUPA Renishaw health trust and an Employee Assistance Programme for employees and family.