Accounts/Administration Assistant | Brentwood office | You will visit clients on a regular basis in the city | Either 9am to 6pm or 8am to 5pm | £25,000 - £28,000
Our client is a contemporary firm of ACCA Regulated Accountants under the Royal Charter with offices in London, Essex and Manchester. The team provides compliance and advisory services to individuals and corporations.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper to assist in maintaining books and records for a broad spectrum of clients. Some work will be done in the Brentwood offices whilst you may be required to visit some clients on site in and around London.Are you the right person for the job?
What will your role look like?
- You will be qualified or part qualified AAT/ACCA or equivalent preferably with 2 or more years experience in a corporate Sale or Purchase ledger environment
- You will have experience dealing with suppliers or clients and can demonstrate strong written and soft skills
- Maintain accurate books and records - QuickBooks/Sage/Xero
- Perform Bank Reconciliations
- Produce weekly Management Information for the directors to
- Ensure control over Debtors/Creditors
- General administrative duties of the office
- Assist with procurement and purchasing
- Work with the external accountants to prepare the statutory filings
- Company secretarial jobs
- Training clients on their accounting software
- Credit chase
What can you expect in return?
- Accountancy Manager (desirable but not essential)
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- MS Excel
What's next? It's easy! Click “APPLY” now! We can't wait to hear from you!
- 20 days holiday
- Professional Body Subscription
- CPD courses
- Discretionary bonus
Your data will be handled in line with GDPR.