Finance Business Partner - Remote (South), Salary up to £60k + car allowance and excellent benefits package, Remote / home based with candidate to be located in the South of the England.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join a leading global business services provider. Applicants will need to be a qualified accountant with experience in financial planning and analysis (FP&A) / Finance Business Partner role.
The role will support the business in all finance and accounting matters including budgeting, forecasting and cost control and financial analysis. Identifying opportunities and mitigating risk.Key duties:
- Finance related support for Senior Leadership teams.
- Interpretation of monthly management accounts to provide meaningful analysis and commentary against budgets, forecasts and performance.
- Ownership of specific P&L lines.
- Providing analysis and insight to support sales performance, producing monthly reporting packs.
- Preparation of quarterly forecasts and annual budgets, delivering insight and analysis to key stakeholders.
- Challenge, identify opportunities and mitigate risk through financial analysis
- Qualified accountant (ACCA / CIMA) with experience in financial planning and analysis (FP&A) / Finance Business Partner role.
- Hands on, self-motivated with strong commercial acumen
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communicator who can influence at a senior level.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply by attaching your CV.