Lusona is recruiting exclusively for a Purchase Ledger Administrator to join a large leisure organisation based in the West End of Glasgow to work within the Purchase Ledger Team to ensure that all invoices are processed correctly within agreed timescales, supplier statements are reconciled, any invoices queries are dealt with on a timely basis and monthly accruals are accurate. Also, to ensure that all department KPIs are met and to actively contribute to the success of the team.
As a Purchase Ledger Administrator, your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Opening, sorting, stamping, scanning and processing of invoices/credit notes received ensuring accurate coding at all times
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Keying invoices/credit notes daily to ensure no back-log
- Obtaining the relevant authorisation for invoices which do not require Purchase Orders
- Maintaining Email mailboxes
- Managing of supplier queries, ensuring timely resolution
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1 year Purchase Ledger experience
- Computer literate with excellent interpersonal skills whilst having the ability to plan and organize workload effectively
- Ability to use Excel, Outlook and SUN or similar ERP system
- Demonstrate the ability to make decisions within designated guidelines
- Must have the ability to work in a high pressured environment
- Must be accurate and detail conscious
This is a full time position with hybrid working 1 day from home. Salary is up to £23K plus a fantastic benefits package which includes a wide range of employee discounts and the option to purchase additional holidays.