A FTSE listed advertising business are looking to appoint an ESG Reporting Accountant. A business on a successful ambitious growth journey, differentiating themselves in the market by embracing a data driven, tech led approach.
This is a unique opportunity to join a newly created role, playing a key part in the meeting business’ ESG reporting requirements and implementing new tools and systems to ensure efficient ESG reporting processes.
In order to succeed in the role:
- A qualified accountant (e.g. ACA/ACCA) with a working knowledge of IFRS
- Experience of ESG assurance / reporting
- Knowledge of ESG standards, frameworks and regulations including TCFD, CSRD and SASB
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel
- Passion for sustainability and commitment to driving positive change through ESG practices
- Able to communicate and build relationships with Local and Global finance and non-finance teams
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Responsibilities will include but aren’t limited to:
- Responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely collection of ESG data from across the Group in accordance with sustainability standards and relevant statutory requirements
- Support the Reporting and ESG team with the implementation of an ESG reporting and consolidation tool, alongside the framework to govern the timely collection of various data points
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to collate financial and non-financial data for ESG reporting
- Support the Reporting and ESG team with external auditors/assurance providers ensuring planning and execution of procedures over ESG metrics are managed and information requests are met
- Working with external advisors to advise on evolving ESG standards, implement policies and ensure emerging ESG reporting practices and sustainable practices, working with external advisors
If you meet the criteria dictated above, please apply below. Unfortunately, due to the anticipated number of applicants, we may not be able to respond to all unsuccessful candidates.