A global Insurers seeks an experienced Qualified Reinsurance Accountant to support an expanding Reinsurance team, in a varied position which includes managing collaterised Reinsurance Trust Funds, supporting with Insurance Linked Strategies, supporting in the renewals of ILS placements throughout the year by preparing roll-forward statements and financial plans for prospective deals.
- Prepare and distribute quarterly financial statements, report actualsand forecast to ultimate positions
- Calculate and report collateral positions
- Prepare all cash transactions
- Prepare and monitor analysis of ILS performance and returns
- Support in the development of third-party capital strategy
- Support in ensuring the consistency and quality of ceded reinsurance data around the business.
- Review and audit figures provided by / to the outwards reinsurance function,